EP Killa Kidz - In the Mental / Demos EP (08.2019)

BluntGuerilla

Platin Status
direkt von der Chopped Herring Records shopseite:

So, True Force aka Tirrell (Killa Kidz old manager and exec producer) hits me up and says “Bob, I found more DATs!!!”. “No shit?” I said. And then the files started to come. Multiple versions and recordings of unheard and unreleased material from the early days of QB’s dopest undercover crew. Included was the 1995 bomb and first ever group recording “In The Mental”, the title of this excellent follow up to 2013’s “1996-1997 Phenomenon EP” on Chopped Herring. In total we have 7 joints from 1995-1997 off the original studio DAT’s. This is one of those ILL releases where maybe [just maybe] Vol 2 is EVEN doper than Vol 1. You can be the judge. But hurry the eff up – there are only 350 copies pressed. The early bird catches the funky worm, yo!!!!

350 COPIES ONLY
BLACK WAX LEFT
THIS IS A PRE-ORDER AND SHIPS 2ND WEEK OF AUGUST

snippet:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Fire_Animated_Text_Divider.gif

Die CD mit beiden EPs ist sche - ein song leiser...

edit: Irgendwer meinte Mobb Deep Bootleg - bitte schiess dir ins Jesicht - Sha und Havoc zur selben Zeit unter Tragedy hochgekommen.
Der hat sogar die scratches auf der ersten Mobb jemacht. Beide zuvor auf Anttex.
"Queensbridge rapper and DJ, formerly known as Prince A.D. Member of the group Killa Kidz. He was the first DJ for Mobb Deep back when they were called Poetical Prophets. Also worked closely with Tragedy Khadafi.".

Ok, hatte den als Tragdj im Hirn - gut, war wahrscheinlich Ayatollah.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Zurück
Oben Unten