Kanye West III

The Making of Kanye West’s My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy: An Oral History

Today, after perhaps the greatest promotional cycle in the history of pop music, Kanye West's My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy finally arrives in stores. Since it's already being hailed by critics (including our own Nitsuh Abebe) as a masterpiece, we decided to get a jump on the inevitable 25th-anniversary retrospective by interviewing as many principal participants as we could — Pusha-T, John Legend, George Condo, Justin Vernon, Big Sean, Pete Rock, Dwele, Charlie Wilson, and more — about the making of the album. Read on for a behind-the-scenes look at the making of an instant classic.

wenn "watch the throne" so wird wie "thats my bitch" minus elly jackson, dann herzlichen glückwunsch :thumbsup:

Hab heute im Zug endlich mal die XXL mit der Kanye-Coverstory gelesen, die seit zwei Wochen in meiner Tasche gammelt. Er hat die Titelstory ja selber geschrieben..Man merkt schon, dass die ganzen Stories über sein krasses Ego und den Größenwahnsinn usw. stimmen, an Selbstbewusstsein mangelt es dem Typ sicher nicht. Manchmal kommts etwas übertrieben ("I am the creative dream come true" "I'm the voice of the dreamers"), aber solange er weiterhin so verdammt geile Musik bringt, solls mir scheiss egal sein.

Kanye hat Rihanna interviewt und es geschafft, sie total zu verstören, obwohl sie sich kennen

http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment/2010/11/kanye_totally_weirds_rihanna_o.html

Kanye: How does it feel to know that you could have any man in the world. Or woman. How does it feel to know that you can turn straight women gay?
Rihanna: Is that a real question?
Kanye: Yeah.
Rihanna: Well … Thank you. I don’t know how to feel about that. I guess that’s flattering.
Kanye: But just to have that level of power. How do deal with it? No one woman should have that much power.

Erinnert mich ja ein wenig an den alten Kanye, der auch Mal Bühnen stürmt :thumbsup: :D :D

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Zurück
Oben Unten