Jessie Ware

bin insgesamt eher enttäuscht vom neuen album. irgendwie bleibt da nichts hängen. bin auch deswegen nicht zum konzert. hat die jemand live gesehen?

You were in the studio with NAO recently. How did that go?

We were just trying stuff out. I've been a really big fan of her for ages. I loved her record – it was gorgeous, so fresh, and she felt completely in control. We got a really cool song, working with her producer GRADES. I’m not sure if it’ll be on my record yet. Maybe the deluxe.

Der Song, der bekanntlich doch nicht auf der Deluxe Edition gelandet ist, wurde mittlerweile registriert, was bedeuten könnte, dass eine weitere Edition des Albums (wie auch schon damals die Gold Edition von Devotion) in Planung oder er für GRADES' kommende EP bestimmt ist. In einer Hörprobe, die mittlerweile wieder gelöscht wurde, waren kurze Gitarrenlicks und perkussive REV2-Sounds zu hören, die ein wenig an altes SBTRKT-Material erinnerten. Die gute und schlechte Nachricht zugleich: Die Hörprobe klang besser als knapp die Hälfte der Albumsongs – also nicht wie eine The X Factor-Gewinnersingle aus circa 2006. *hust*

We had a drink with singer-songwriter Jessie Ware and her biggest Chicago fans pre-show at Cerise at Virgin Hotels Chicago. We discuss Ware's latest and most honest and vulnerable record to date, "Glasshouse," keys to a successful relationship and importance of having confidence in yourself.

Full interview + more exclusive photos: http://adrinkwith.com/jessie-ware

1. Thinking About You
2. Your Domino
3. Running
4. Alone
5. Selfish Love
6. No To Love
7. Midnight
8. Sam
9. Champagne Kisses
10. Want Your Feeling
11. Tough Love
12. Say You Love Me
13. Wildest Moments

Jessie hat in einem Interview mit Ken Bruce von BBC Radio 2, welches im Laufe des Tages online geht, verraten, dass sie die Arbeiten an ihrem vierten Album – nennen wir es einfach mal JW4 – vorzeitig aufgenommen hat. Das neue Material wurde unter anderem von Whitney Houstons "How Will I Know" inspiriert und soll deutlich grooviger und tanzbarer ausfallen als das ihrem Kind und Ehemann gewidmete und daher eine Art Sonderstellung in ihrer Diskografie einnehmende Glasshouse.

:emoji_man_dancing::emoji_dancer:

I'm writing a new record. I've written quite a lot of it. I mean, I guess my label will decide whether I've written a lot of it or not, but I think it's pretty good. I chose "Whitney - How Will I Know" because I think those kind of songs are really inspiring this new record and just that kind of pure joy on the dancefloor. That's what I want. I've done plenty of mid-tempo ballads [in the past] and now it's time for me to just kind of groove a bit more.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p06crldv

dangelo-jessie-ware-second-coming-tour-london.jpg

01. Running
02. Your Domino
03. Alone
04. Finally (Kings Of Tomorrow Cover)
05. If You're Never Gonna Move
06. Midnight
07. Champagne Kisses
08. Want Your Feeling
09. Say You Love Me
10. Wildest Moments