Interview mit Jus Allah

Enforcah

ist hier aktiv
Ich habe gerade ein Interview mit Jus Allah (Ex-Jedi Mind Tricks) auf www.hiphop.at gefunden. Irgendwie bezweifle ich zwar die Richtigkeit dieses Interviews aber naja. Macht euch selbst ein Bild davon. Ziemlich krasse Aussagen, die er da von sich lässt.

Interview:

First off I would like to say thank you to Jus Allah for taking the time out of his busy schedule to do interview, I'd also like to thank Snype, for hooking me up on many different occasions.

IN THE NAME OF ALLAH THE BENEFICIENT, MASTER OF THE DAY OF REQUITAL, MOST COMPASSIONATE, LORD OF ALL WORLDS.

Ok now to the questions:

How about an easy question to start off with,

1. Could you please tell us a little about yourself (Real Name,
Birthplace, Family Etc..)

MY REAL NAME IS JUS ALLAH AND I AM THE SUPREME BEING BLACK MAN FROM
ASIA.

2. What got you interested in pursuing a career in rap?

ALLAH

3. Who were some of your biggest influences? Did any of these help you to form the style that you have today?

NONE

4. Many underground artists/fans condemn underground artists if they
go "mainstream", what is your take/view on this?

EVERYTHING IS EVERYTHING

5. Most of the people I have talked to all agree that you are one of the most underrated emcee's, Do you think that you will finally get the exposure you deserve (in my opinion) with White Nightmare coming out?

HE WHO IS IN SEARCH OF TRUTH WILL NO DOUBT FIND THE TRUTH.

6. Many people (including myself) are wondering why you left Jedi Mind
Tricks. Why did you leave Jedi Mind Tricks?

THE DAY I CONSCIOUSLY FIGURED OUT THAT STOUPE AND VINNIE PAZ WERE FAGOTS I QUIT THE GROUP.

7. To me it seemed like you got the least amount of mic time, and that Ikon was "hogging" the mic. Do you feel the same way? Did this contribute to your leaving Jedi Mind Tricks?

ANYONE FAMILIAR WITH WHAT A "JEDI MIND TRICK" IS, KNOWS THAT IT IS A LIE. IT BASICALLY IS DECIEVING SOMEONE WITHOUT THEM BEING AWARE OF IT. CREATING AN ILLUSION. EVERYTHING ABOUT THE GROUP WAS FAKE. I REMEMBER STOUPE TELLING SOMEONE HE WAS 26YRS OLD. WHEN ACTUALLY HE IS CLOSER TO 35. VINNIE IS CLOSE
TO 30YRS OLD AND HAS A BOYFRIEND NAMED PABLO (MARRIED TO A WOMAN). I AM 23 AND NEVER HAVE AND NEVER WILL HAVE A HOMOSEXUAL ENCOUNTER.THEY NEEDED ALLAH IN THE GROUP TO VALIDATE THAT THEY WERENT GAY. IT IS IRONY THAT I AM THE ONE THAT REVEALED THEIR SECRET.THESE PEOPLE WILL CLAIM TO BE BI-SEXUAL BECAUSE THEY PUT ON AN ACT AS IF THEY ARE NOT GAY BY ONLY DATING WOMEN IN PUBLIC. I KNOW THEIR PARENTS DO NOT KNOW NOR THE WOMEN THEY DATE.
THIS IS NOT UNCOMMON AT ALL FOR THE SAVAGE WHITE CAVEMAN BUT I HAD TO EXPOSE IT FOR THE SAKE OF HIP HOP. THESE PEOPLE LIVE OUT WHAT THEY FEEL ARE "SUPEREGULAR" LIVES BECAUSE THEY THINK THAT THEY CAN FOOL PEOPLE INTO THINKING THAT THEY ARENT GAY. TRUE AND LIVING GOD DOESNT HAVE TO FOOL ANYONE BECAUSE HE IS NOT HOLDING ON TO ANYTHING THAT HE HAS TO HIDE FROM OR BE ASHAMED OF. BEING A FAGOT IS A WEAKNESS AINT NOTHING "SUPER" ABOUT IT I ****ING HATE FAGOTS AND I NEVER WANT MY NAME AFFILIATED WITH GAY MT AT ALL. THERE WAS A LAWYER INVOLVED TO GET MY MONEY FROM "VIBRANT BY DESIGN" BUT I STOPPED IT CAUSE I REFUSE TO TAKE MONEY FROM FAGOTS. VINNIE FAG ISNT REAL, ITS REALLY A GAY DUDE OUT TRYING TO FOOL MU'****AS. ALOT LIKE HOW A MAN DRESSES LIKE A WOMAN TO SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE HE CAN FOOL VINNIE FAG, USING ISLAM AS A SHEILD, CREATED AN IMAGE THAT HE WAS HARD TO COMPENSATE FOR HOW MUCH OF A HOMO HE WAS.

8. Pretty soon after you left Jedi Mind Tricks you signed up
Omnipotent Records. How/Why did you choose to sign onto this record label?

THE WHITE NITEMARE WILL BE RELEASED ON OMNIPOTENT RECORDS. WHITE NITEMARE IS SYMBOLIC TO THIS SITUATION RIGHT HERE. THESE MUTATED GRAFTED WHITE DEVIL FAGOTS DIE IN THEIR OWN INIQUITY. IT IS THEIR OWN WEB OF LIES THAT BECOME THIER WORST ENEMY. ALL THAT IS LEFT FOR ALLAH TO DO IS EXPOSE THEM. I HAVE GIVEN MAN FREE WILL TO DO AS HE WISHES SO I AM NOT MAD AT THEM. IT IS WHEN YOU TRY TO FOOL GOD THAT YOU MUST BE PUNISHED.

9. You have been part of both the Philly and now Boston underground
scenes. Which one suits you better, which one do you like better, are there any big differences?

I BEGAN TO REALIZE THAT THIER WERE ALOT MORE GAY RAPPERS(ALL WHITE) THAN I HAD EXPECTED. VINNIE FAG WAS THE LEADER OF ESOTERIC, K@*#%, LOUIS LOGIC, BA BARAKUS AND OTHERS. IT"S LIKE A SECRET BROTHERHOOD OF FAGOTS WHO PRETEND TO
BE "REGULAR". THE WHOLE IDEA MAKES ME WANNA THROW UP. I DONT EVEN LISTEN TO HIPHOP ANYMORE

10. Could we expect any collaborations with other artists from Omnipotent Records (In particular Virtuoso)?

NO

11. Im not sure if you have been asked this question before, but how
did you pick the name Jus Allah. What kind of significance does it have to
you?

FOR ALL I KNOW EVERYONE READING THIS COULD BE A FAGOT SO IM NOT GONNA WASTE TIME EXPLAINING MY NAME. I AM THE ORIGINAL MAN WHO TEACHES FREEDOM JUSTICE EQUALITY TO ALL THE HUMAN FAMILIES OF THE PLANET EARTH.

12. Do you have an apparel (T-Shirts, Hats, Etc.)/Are you coming out
with
any?

NO

13. Do you feel that you can express your self better now that you have gone solo than when you were with Jedi Mind Tricks?

JUS ALLAH WAS PUT IN GAY MT TO EXPOSE THEM, NOT TO TRY TO UPSTAGE A SILLY FAGOT LIKE VINNIE PAZ. THESE WHITE DEVIL FAGOTS ARE GONNA DEFINITELY DENY THAT THEY ARE GAY BUT ANYONE WHO HAS EVER MET STOUPE "DJ POOP SHUTE" WILL TELL YOU HE ACTS STRANGE AS HELL. WHILE VINNIE "FAG" OVERCOMPENSATES FOR HOW GAY HE REALLY IS. THEY SWORE THAT I WOULD NEVER FIND OUT. WHITE NITEMARE
I HAVE NO REASON TO LIE ABOUT THIS. I DONT EVEN CARE IF NO ONE BELIEVES IT. I JUST HAD TO LET THEM KNOW THAT I KNEW. WHAT'S FUNNY TO ME IS THESE PEOPLE ARE SAVAGE AND DIRTY ENOUGH TO SUCK EACH OTHERS DICKS BUT THEY THINK THE JOKE IS ON US BECAUSE THEY LIE ABOUT IT

ich glaub das interview ist schon real,das würde seine konfusen lyrics unterstreichen...

yo enforcah, ich hab deine letzte pm angesichts der desaströsen lage hier leider nicht empfangen können...was stand denn drin?

Kein Wunder, bei der Musik, die der Typ macht...and all you white faggots can kiss my black ass now! :cool:

Kommt mir auch ziemlich lustlos vor aba sein style wärs wohl

hehe...yo, ich dachte mir der anfang klingt so nach "was interessierts dich, wer ich bin, ich hab was besseres zu tun...bla" und am ende dann mehr so "dem idioten kann ich alles erzählen...muha":D

aber ich glaub auch grundsätzlich an das gute im menschen:D

vielleicht hat er ja nur was falsches gegessen...wie sagt er doch mal so schön: "I'm eatin' out of trash cans at abortion clinics.."

auf keinen fall ernstgemeint das interview..stoupe hat ja auch recht scharf geschossen in richtung seines ex-partners, aber diese ausmaße hat das dann auch nicht angenommen...also wie gesagt, fake oder einfach mal so just for funk kacke erzählt...würd mich wundern, wenn ers ernst gemeint hätte...:D

Was mir auch komisch vorkommt:

Es ist doch auch Vinnie "Fag" der rappt:
"You faggots can´t attack them right"
und
"It´s unnatural like love between faggots"

Warum sollte er sowas sagen wenn er selbst schwul ist?

ich hab auf der ITF 2004 in stuttgart mit jus allah geredet. der typ war absolut korrekt drauf...denk nich das an dem interview was dran is...

Original geschrieben von Enforcah
Was mir auch komisch vorkommt:

Es ist doch auch Vinnie "Fag" der rappt:
"You faggots can´t attack them right"
und
"It´s unnatural like love between faggots"

Warum sollte er sowas sagen wenn er selbst schwul ist?

Naja es gibt halt leute die wollen nicht "geoutet" werden.
und sowas ist halt die beste ablenkung.

war es vinnie az oder auch jus allah der neulig ein Interview in der Backspin hatte..weil das gefiel mir sehr gut..aber das hier, naja :rolleyes:

Zurück
Oben Unten