Freddie Gibbs - Thread

"Deep" finde ich auch großartig, dieses Sample kommt richtig gut und Gibbs packt mal wieder den Überflow aus :thumbsup:

da hebt man ja gradezu ab alter....ich bin verzaubert....ich bin : DEEP INSIDE THE GHETTO!

wie gut das sample is oO

deep ist wirklich über
hatte ja nach "the ghetto" eher erwartet das wird so ein onehitwonder ding
aber schön wie er sich entwickelt hat :thumbsup:

Kurzes Statement von Big Ghost zu "A Cold Day In Hell":
The god cant really do no reviews for ALL the shit that he really wanna...but this one joint yall need to go support. My dude Gangsta Gibbs is still hitin niggas over the head wit that good shit namsayin. Son dropped his latest joint last week n he kept it all the way street yo. This that shit for niggas who slap box wit they moms out on the corner son. This shit for muthafuckas who snack on bullets n eat the bark off trees when they hungry nahmean. This joint for niggas who do push-ups on broken glass n punch sidewalks when they happy namsayin. This the type a shit that gon put hair on the chest of a infant son. This joint for broads who be carryin razor blades under they tongue when they go to the mall yo. This the type of shit that make a toller Typ slap a muthafucka thru 3 layers of concrete for makin eye contact b. This shit gon make you wanna throw niggas off balconies. I approves of this joint mightily son. Theres a lot of shit that either ya boy dont got time to speak on or it jus dont make sense for me to speak on....but I jus hadda salute the homie for this one yo. Word.

Hit Skrewface feat. Freddie Gibbs, OvaDose, JFK & H-Trae - Bad Attitude (Video)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Banger!:cool: Allein Gangsta Gibbs Part am Ende ist so mörderisch:eek::thumbsup:

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Gangsta Gibbs mal wieder mit dem Überflow, bei den anderen hab ich nur kurz reingeskippt, aber scheint man nicht gehört haben zu müssen!

Den 1. find ich noch ganz ordentlich, beim Rest kann ich dir problemlos zustimmen.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Gangsta Gibbs hat über sich selbst gesnitcht :D:D:D

Er wurde bei einer Kontrolle am Flughafen mit dem Weed erwischt, der zuständige Beamte hat ihn aber durchkommen lassen und nur auf den Durchsuchungsbeleg "C'mon son" geschrieben.
Gibbs fand das unheimlich lustig und postete ein Bild vom Weed und dem Zettel auf Twitter.
Jetzt wird gegen ihn ermittelt. :D :thumbsup:

gibbs-note.jpg

Die Kommentare bei RR diesbezüglich sind ganz großes Kino.

where the fuck is your weed carrier, gibbs? goddamn.

How u snitch on yourself tho? #NiggazStayLosing

NOT EVEN WIZ DUMB,BURNT ASS DOES SHIT LIKE THIS…GOTTA STAY UNDER THE RADAR HOMIE WITH BULLSHIT LIKE THIS.
#STOPSNITCHING

I THOUGHT NIKKA HAD PLUGS IN DIFF STATES ………………….AHAHA GET THE WEED WHEN YOU LAND!!!!!

Wait………….. what???? Gibbs why did you ether yourself????? Dumbass

I dont feel bad for him, i feel made for the guy who was trying to be kind and let him go, now he’s about to lose his job.This is a perfect example of why i dont fuck with the so called “keeping it real rappers- Lil Bosie and others”, to me they are just low IQ, ignorant and plain dumb!

Lest selbst :
http://rapradar.com/2011/12/16/tsa-investigating-freddie-gibbs-weed-incident/

Zurück
Oben Unten