Drake I

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
So Far Gone Sample-Liste

01. Lust For Life (Tears For Fears – Ideas As Opiates)

02. Let’s Call It Off (Peter Bjorn & John – Let’s Call It Off)

03. November 18th (DJ Screw – June 27)

04. Ignant Shit (Jay-Z – Ignorant Shit)

05. A Night Off (The Isley Brothers – In Between The Sheets)

06. Say You Will (KanYe West – Say You Will)

07. Little Bit (Lykke Li – Little Bit)

08. Best I Ever Had (Hamilton, Joe Frank & Reynolds – Baby, Baby (I’m Falling In Love)

09. Unstoppable (Santigold – Unstoppable)

10. Uptown (ft. Bun B & Lil’ Wayne) (Billy Joel – Uptown Girl)

11. Bria’s Interlude (Missy Elliot – Friendly Skies)

12. Outro (Gonzales – The Tourist)

13. Congratulations (Coldplay – Viva La Vida)

drake ist objektiv betrachtet vllt. ein durschnittsrapper, doch er klingt für mich zehn mal frischer als dieses ganze mixtape-punchline-pack.

drake ist objektiv betrachtet vllt. ein durschnittsrapper, doch er klingt für mich zehn mal frischer als dieses ganze mixtape-punchline-pack.

:thumbsup:
so siehts aus.
Cory ist definitiv ein guter MC aber er hat absolut keinen guten Beatgeschmack und weiß auch leider nicht wie man richtige Tracks macht,bei Drake klingt das schon alles viel mehr nach Album-Material und das hebt ihn ab von diesen ganzen MixtapeLeuten die wenn sie wollten genauso krasse Tracks bringen könnten wenn sie sich etwas mehr hinsetzen würden.

Sicher gibt es krassere, aber finde schon dass "durchschnittlicher Rapper" für Drizzy untertrieben ist...

Ganz objektiv, wie viele Rapper können nach seinem Part auf "Ignant Shit" z.B. noch mehr...!?

Drake über seinen Track mit Jay-Z auf Thank Me Later und noch ein paar andere Infos zu Tracks aus der Zeit vor dem BP3 Album von Jay-Z

http://www.mtv.com/videos/news/467950/drake-talks-collaborating-with-hova.jhtml

Track is produced by Tone Mason and co-produced by 40, via MTV.

True story, Drake spit his whole verse to me and my boy last week in Toronto. He even did the beginning of Jay’s verse too. Insanity.

He said they each have 32 bars, sorta like him and Lil Wayne did on “Ransom,” and even though he wanted to do a “No Hook” with Jay, this one has a chorus because apparently it’s sick.

He explained that he’s rapping about where he [thinks he] is in his career and then Jay comes tells him where he is.

He seemed pretty confident that this should satisfy anyone who was let down by the whole shitstorm that came with “Off That.” Apparently the story behind that is that it was a reference track he made for Jay-Z & Timbaland, two established artists in the game, who can rap about trend setting or trend stopping. But then Jay insisted he do the chorus, instead of Timbo.

No snitching, but Drake also mentioned that he had done two other (and apparently better) songs for Blueprint 3 that didn’t make the cut. Apparently he had a verse at the end of Jay & Kanye’s “Hate,” (but his verse got scrapped on the final version) and that he did a song with Jay called “Sweep” or “Sweep Up” (we were drinking,) where Jay talks about Bey and his love for her. Both of these songs have yet to see the light of day. 40 you need to holler at me.

It was a great conversation. Hopefully I’ll be able to drop more little tidbits here and there, otherwise you can expect to see a nice interview before the album drops.

Drake’s Thank Me Later is slated for a March 30th release as of now.

via nahright.com

Drake, Jeezy, Fabolous, Blu etc. auf der Geburtstagsparty von LeBron James

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
wurd das schon gepostet? ziemlich dumm aber ganz witzig eigentlich:)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Zurück
Oben Unten