LP DJ SKIZZ & ADONIS "Logan" VINYL LP

Kupiaj

Altgedient
Long Beach, California rapper Adonis connects with BK/LA producer DJ Skizz to bring you a 9-track album "Logan". As you may be able to tell from the title, this project is inspired by Marvel's Old Man Logan aka The Wolverine. Adonis has always been a huge marvel head and wanted to create an album that fused his love for the marvel universe with his microphone prowess as an MC.

On the title track "Logan", Adonis actually takes on the Wolverine persona "I feel like I'm Old Man Logan on Mics simply was choose to give out moments that were Golden/I can't remember my life/know that my name is Logan it's engraved on a ice, Yikes!"

DJ Skizz has been having another busy year behind the boards, releasing the critically-acclaimed "Wet Dirt" album with CRIMEAPPLE, "Smoke" with NYC spitters YL and Starker, as well as singles with Marlon Craft and others... On "Logan", he provides Adonis with an eclectic backdrop that includes tracks like the gritty "U.S.S.R", the slow, menacing "What U Call That", and the soulful "Stone'. All of the songs fit cohesively into a body of songs that tells the story of a rapper who is the Wolverine of the rap game and most definitely has a bright future... (Fat Beats)

VINYL LP in June/July 2020 via FXCK RXP

Back
Top Bottom