Die USA: Politik, Gesellschaft, Kultur...

schönste lösung wäre ja wohl fraglos, wenn der us-präsident direkt von von der redaktion der sueddeutschen, des spiegels, der taz sowie jakob augstein (doppelstimme), claudia roth und svansen eingesetzt würde oder

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

:thumbsup:

Haha was für ein Haufen humorlose Verlierer

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Das Wahlrecht der USA mag aus unserer Sicht komisch wirken. Unser Verhältniswahlrecht aus Sicht vieler anderer aber auch. Das eine Regierungsbank zur hälfte aus Politikern besteht die nie direkt von jemandem gewählt wurden wirkt z.B. aus UK Sicht auch befremdlich.

Das Wahlrecht der USA mag aus unserer Sicht komisch wirken. Unser Verhältniswahlrecht aus Sicht vieler anderer aber auch. Das eine Regierungsbank zur hälfte aus Politikern besteht die nie direkt von jemandem gewählt wurden wirkt z.B. aus UK Sicht auch befremdlich.
Naja, UK mit dem House of (Gay-)Lords ist als Beispiel nicht so geeignet :)

:thumbsup:

Haha was für ein Haufen humorlose Verlierer

ehre sieht für mich nich anders aus als dieser votrag

US-Präsident Donald Trump hat laut einem Zeitungsbericht kurz nach Amtsantritt den mexikanischen Staatschef Enrique Peña Nieto im Streit um die geplante Grenzmauer massiv bedrängt. "Ich muss Mexiko für die Mauer bezahlen lassen – ich muss", sagte Trump laut einem von der Washington Post zitierten Gesprächsprotokoll bei einem Telefonat mit Peña Nieto. Schließlich rede er seit zwei Jahren davon, dass Mexiko das Projekt finanzieren werde.

Der US-Präsident forderte demnach seinen mexikanischen Kollegen am 27. Januar auch auf, nicht mehr öffentlich zu sagen, dass Mexiko die Mauer nicht bezahlen werde. Er drohte dem Bericht zufolge sogar mit einem Gesprächsboykott. "Sie können das nicht der Presse sagen", soll Trump der Abschrift zufolge gedrängt haben. Wenn Peña Nieto dies dennoch tue, "dann will ich euch Leute nicht mehr treffen, denn damit kann ich nicht leben", wird Trump zitiert. Er schlug demnach dem Mexikaner eine unverbindliche öffentliche Formulierung vor: "Wir sollten beide sagen: 'Wir werden eine Lösung finden'."

http://www.zeit.de/politik/ausland/...audev.facebook.ref.zeitde.redpost_zon.link.sf

Und ein begnadeter Außenpolitiker ist er auch noch, so werden Deals gemacht

völlig absurd

Ich glaub ja dass Trump langsam komplett durchdreht, mittlerweile retweetet er schon seine eigenen Fakeaccounts und nimmt sich mehr Urlaub als Obama in 8 Jahren (obwohl er ihn jahrelang für seine Golftrips kritisiert hat xd).

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...th-australian-prime-minister-malcolm-turnbull

Trump: Malcom [sic], why is this so important? I do not understand. This is going to kill me. I am the world’s greatest person that does not want to let people into the country. And now I am agreeing to take 2,000 people and I agree I can vet them, but that puts me in a bad position. It makes me look so bad and I have only been here a week.

Turnbull
: With great respect, that is not right – It is not 2,000.

Trump: Well, it is close. I have also heard like 5,000 as well.

Turnbull: The given number in the agreement is 1,250 and it is entirely a matter of your vetting. I think that what you could say is that the Australian government is consistent with the principles set out in the executive order.

Trump: No, I do not want say that. I will just have to say that unfortunately I will have to live with what was said by Obama. I will say I hate it. Look, I spoke to Putin, Merkel, Abe of Japan, to France today, and this was my most unpleasant call because I will be honest with you. I hate taking these people. I guarantee you they are bad. That is why they are in prison right now. They are not going to be wonderful people who go on to work for the local milk people.

Turnbull: I would not be so sure about that. They are basically —

Trump: Well, maybe you should let them out of prison. I am doing this because Obama made a bad deal. I am not doing this because it fits into my executive order. I am taking 2,000 people from Australia who are in prison and the day before I signed an executive order saying that we are not taking anybody in. We are not taking anybody in, those days are over.

Turnbull: But can I say to you, there is nothing more important in business or politics than a deal is a deal. Look, you and I have a lot of mutual friends.

Trump: Look, I do not know how you got them to sign a deal like this, but that is how they lost the election. They said I had no way to 270 and I got 306. That is why they lost the election, because of stupid deals like this. You have brokered many a stupid deal in business and I respect you, but I guarantee that you broke many a stupid deal. This is a stupid deal. This deal will make me look terrible.

Turnbull: Mr President, I think this will make you look like a man who stands by the commitments of the United States. It shows that you are a committed —

Trump: OK, this shows me to be a dope. I am not like this but, if I have to do it, I will do it but I do not like this at all. I will be honest with you. Not even a little bit. I think it is ridiculous and Obama should have never signed it. The only reason I will take them is because I have to honor a deal signed by my predecessor and it was a rotten deal. I say that it was a stupid deal like all the other deals that this country signed. You have to see what I am doing. I am unlocking deals that were made by people, these people were incompetent. I am not going to say that it fits within the realm of my Executive Order. We are going to allow 2,000 prisoners to come into our country and it is within the realm of my executive order? If that is the case my executive order does not mean anything Malcom [sic]. I look like a dope. The only way that I can do this is to say that my predecessor made a deal and I have no option then to honor the deal. I hate having to do it, but I am still going to vet them very closely. Suppose I vet them closely and I do not take any?

Turnbull: That is the point I have been trying to make.

Trump: How does that help you?

Turnbull: Well, we assume that we will act in good faith.

CRINGE
R
R
I
N
G
E

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Jetzt mal ernsthaft, an die Leute die sich außerhalb meiner Filterblase befinden: Kriegt ihr auch die Skandale mit die sich nicht um Trump drehen? Habt ihr das mit Debbie Wasserman Schulz und ihren IT-Leuten mitbekommen?

schönste lösung wäre ja wohl fraglos, wenn der us-präsident direkt von von der redaktion der sueddeutschen, des spiegels, der taz sowie jakob augstein (doppelstimme), claudia roth und svansen eingesetzt würde oder
wenn ich mich nicht komplett täusche hat sich augstein sogar Mal für Trump ausgesprochen, weil Clinton noch schlimmer wäre...aber ist auch nicht einfach mit dem

Ich glaub ja dass Trump langsam komplett durchdreht, mittlerweile retweetet er schon seine eigenen Fakeaccounts und nimmt sich mehr Urlaub als Obama in 8 Jahren (obwohl er ihn jahrelang für seine Golftrips kritisiert hat xd).

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...th-australian-prime-minister-malcolm-turnbull

CRINGE
R
R
I
N
G
E

hör mal auf mit guardian und sun news bevor ich ungemütlich werde

wie jeder brillenlellek gegen trump hetzt ihr habt doch nur neid auf seine geile frau und tolle art dinge zu klären wie ein richiger geldmachender mann lach

und wieso glaubst du sollte das ne fakenews sein, ich glaube seine politik bringt den amis mehr als irgendein gut sprechender affe, der junge hat doch richtig viel gehustled

der fox business tweet ist nicht fake. lass mal dieses rebellische studentenjörg verhalten frechi

https://www.washingtonpost.com/grap...ia-mexico-transcripts/?utm_term=.3d0db089925c

Enrique, you and I have to knock it out – you and I have to knock the hell out of them. Listen, I know how tough these guys are – our military will knock them out like you never thought of, we will work to help you knock them out because your country does not want that. Your citizens are being killed all over the place, your police officers are being shot in the head, and your children are being killed. And we will knock them out.

nieto.jpg

PEÑA NIETO
I fully agree that we should work together. And let me tell you that a lot of what is happening in terms of traffickers in Mexico is being largely supported by the illegal amounts of money and weapons coming from the United States. And this has led Mexico to fight against criminal gangs with the participation of the military and the entire army of Mexico. And this has taken many lives within the military and all the elements that are committed in this fight. But they are criminal groups that are well-armed, especially with weapons coming from the United States illegally into Mexico. I fully agree that both governments can work together to knock out and to do away fully with these criminal gangs.

And on the other issue, Mr. President, on trade I think we are moving forward in a very positive fashion, especially through the dialogue both of our teams are holding. You have a very big mark on our back, Mr. President, regarding who pays for the wall. This is what I suggest, Mr. President – let us stop talking about the wall. I have recognized the right of any government to protect its borders as it deems necessary and convenient. But my position has been and will continue to be very firm saying that Mexico cannot pay for that wall.

trump.jpg

TRUMP
But you cannot say that to the press. The press is going to go with that and I cannot live with that. You cannot say that to the press because I cannot negotiate under those circumstances.

nieto.jpg

PEÑA NIETO
I understand you well, Mr. President. I understand this critical point and I understand the critical political position that this constitutes for your country and for you, Mr. President. Let us look for a creative way to jump over this obstacle. It does not mean that this is not an important issue – this is an important issue. However, this is why we should walk on the path that we began, because when we start talking about the wall it prevents us from talking about other important issues that we must discuss. I clearly understand what this issue constitutes for you in the United States. And for Mexico, it is also an issue that goes beyond the economic situation because this is an issue related to the dignity of Mexico and goes to the national pride of my country. Let us for now stop talking about the wall. Let us look for a creative way to solve this issue, for this to serve both are your government, my government, and both of our societies. Let us leave this topic – let us put it aside and let us find a creative way of looking into this issue. And let us move forward on other issues that I think are positive for both of our countries. That would be my position, Mr. President.

trump.jpg

TRUMP
Okay, Enrique, that is fine and I think it is fair. I do not bring up the wall but when the press brings up the wall, I will say, “let us see how it is going – let us see how it is working out with Mexico.” Because from an economic issue, it is the least important thing we were talking about, but psychologically, it means something so let us just say “we will work it out.” And if you want to do that, then we will go back to the negotiation table with Jared and Luis. And I am sure they can work something out that is good for both nations, and obviously that would be a positive thing. And I am sort of in this bad position because the deal that they are making is not nearly as good as the deal I could impose tomorrow – in fact this afternoon. I do not have to go back to Congress or to the Senate. I do not need the vote of 400 people. I have the powers to do all of this, and I came to the office this morning and I met with a group of people – we had a plan to just go into what I wanted to do for two years. But I know what you are saying, it is something that is good for you. It is very important for you to understand this – I want the best solution also for Mexico. I do not just want a great solution for the United States. And what I am talking about is not a good solution for Mexico – it is a great solution for the United States, which is a tariff on everything coming into our country. Now, that is the best solution economically for the United States, but I feel very strongly that it is important that as our neighbor, we have a strong relationship – the stronger the better.

Now, the reason I do like an agreement is I want Mexico to be a strong and happy country. I think I can do that. And we can get close enough to have a decent deal for the United States but at the same time have a good deal for Mexico. So I am okay with that. The thing I need you to understand is that right now we have a $60 billion trade deficit. That is unsustainable. And do not feel lonely because we are going to be having talks with China also. China is beyond what is happened with that whole thing, and you will be very happy because that will be good for you – believe me. We are going to treat them fairly and we want a good relationship with China. But with Mexico, you are our neighbor and I want to do what is good for Mexico. That is very important [to] me. With that being said, if you think it is appropriate, I will let Jared Kushner, Wilbur Ross, and all the different people that are involved – Wilbur will be confirmed as Secretary of Commerce any moment now – to get with your team and they can knock something out that will be a fabulous agreement. It will look good for both of us. I will say with you representing Mexico and me representing the United States we will have a good agreement and we will almost become the fathers of our country – almost not quite okay? Please go away from this conversation understanding it is not my first choice, but what I want is to have a good and strong neighbor in Mexico.

nieto.jpg

PEÑA NIETO
And we have to generate jobs, and we have to be stronger and we have to be growing. I share that position with you.

trump.jpg

TRUMP
It is you and I against the world, Enrique, do not forget.

Jetzt mal ernsthaft, an die Leute die sich außerhalb meiner Filterblase befinden: Kriegt ihr auch die Skandale mit die sich nicht um Trump drehen? Habt ihr das mit Debbie Wasserman Schulz und ihren IT-Leuten mitbekommen?
Weil Clinton bevorzugt wurde?
Who cares ... Trump ist am regieren und die GOP hat in beiden Kammern die Mehrheit.

Zurück
Oben Unten