Die USA: Politik, Gesellschaft, Kultur...

Wie fühlt man sich so auf dem Niveau von Donald Trump und Rudy Giuliani?

Fimimimimi. Der ist Multimillionär und genau aus diesem Grund wird er das unbeschadet überstehen, zumindest in den USA. Und ja, ich finde das hat doch eine gewisse Komik wenn sich gerade die Leute die Seuche holen die ein ganzes Land vor die Hunde gehen lassen und generell einen F*** geben auf diese Pandemie. Könnt mir auch kein Schmunzeln verkneifen wenn Hildemann sich den Scheiss holt, vllt bin ich ja ein schlechter Mensch aber ich kann damit umgehen

Ok na dann.

Georgia has counted ballots in the presidential election three times — the initial count, a full election audit and hand recount, which was done at Raffensperger's request, and a machine recount which was held a the request of the Trump campaign. All three counts have shown Biden won the state.

Mmmmmmh also ich bin nicht überzeugt

Auch nicht schlecht!

Hier wird guesswhosbizzack vorgehalten, er würde sich auf ein unwürdiges Niveau herablassen, das wie folgt definiert wird
Niveau von Donald Trump und Rudy Giuliani
Das wiederum liken Vögel, die hier sonst Trump feiern. Demnach feiert ihr ihn im Bewusstsein, dass er niveaulos ist, oder wie hab ich das Alles zu verstehen?

Auch nicht schlecht!

Hier wird guesswhosbizzack vorgehalten, er würde sich auf ein unwürdiges Niveau herablassen, das wie folgt definiert wird

Das wiederum liken Vögel, die hier sonst Trump feiern. Demnach feiert ihr ihn im Bewusstsein, dass er niveaulos ist, oder wie hab ich das Alles zu verstehen?
Also das Niveau hat guesswhosback selbst so definiert, das war nicht ich. Und dass Trump die Dinge "sagt wie sie sind" und sich "nicht an gesellschaftliche Normen" hält ist für viele einer der Hauptgründe ihn zu feiern. Also allzu entlarvend war der Post nicht.

Also das Niveau hat guesswhosback selbst so definiert, das war nicht ich. Und dass Trump die Dinge "sagt wie sie sind" und sich "nicht an gesellschaftliche Normen" hält ist für viele einer der Hauptgründe ihn zu feiern. Also allzu entlarvend war der Post nicht.
Hab ich irgendwo gesagt, dass du es so definiert hast? Dinge sagen wie sie sind und sich nicht an gesellschaftliche Normen halten, sind ungleich Niveaulosigkeit. Zumindest in meinen Augen.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

seid ihr cucks rdy @Gronka Lonka @Yung Frechdachs @Fiesoduck Rises @guesswhosbizzack

Im Kampf gegen seine Abwahl hat der amtierende US-Präsident eine weitere Niederlage erlitten. Der Supreme Court wies seine Klage zum Wahlausgang in Pennsylvania ab.
https://www.zeit.de/politik/ausland...OiRALXaBXOPXOlAa8WF42YtwAD-x7nCn1HtbaC1VcgFVk

Ok

Das sind 2 verschiedene Sachen.

Gleiche Richter, gleiche Antwort.

“This is an unextraordinary, unprecedented and offensive filing,” said CNN legal analyst Steve Vladeck. “The state of Texas has no business telling other states how to conduct their elections."

Wenn das überhaupt verhandelt wird

Paxton scheint wohl auf eine Begnadigung zu schielen solange Trump noch in office ist :D

https://www.texastribune.org/2020/11/11/texas-ag-ken-paxton-criminal-allegations/

Perfider Trick von strukturellen Rassismus
Asiaten und Hispanics nicht auszugrenzen.

Perfider Trick von strukturellen Rassismus
Asiaten und Hispanics nicht auszugrenzen.

How the Model Minority Myth of Asian Americans Hurts Us All | Time

Like the Hmong, the Vietnamese like myself suffered from war, and some are threatened by deportation now. Unlike many of the Hmong, a good number of Vietnamese refugees became, deliberately or otherwise, a part of the model minority, including myself. The low-level racism I experienced happened in elite environments. By the time I entered my mostly white, exclusive, private high school, the message was clear to me and the few of us who were of Asian descent. Most of us gathered every day in a corner of the campus and called ourselves, with a laugh, or maybe a wince, “the Asian invasion.” But if that was a joke we made at our own expense, it was also a prophecy, for when I returned to campus a couple of years ago to give a lecture on race to the assembled student body, some 1,600 young men, I realized that if we had not quite taken over, there were many more of us almost 30 years later. No longer the threat of the Asian invasion, we were, instead, the model minority: the desirable classmate, the favored neighbor, the nonthreatening kind of person of color.

Like many Asian Americans, I learned to feel a sense of shame over the things that supposedly made us foreign: our food, our language, our haircuts, our fashion, our smell, our parents.

What made these sentiments worse, Hong argues, was that we told ourselves these were “minor feelings.” How could we have anything valid to feel or say about race when we, as a model minority, were supposedly accepted by American society?

In the face of renewed attacks on our American belonging, the former presidential candidate Andrew Yang offered this solution: “We Asian Americans need to embrace and show our Americanness in ways we never have before … We should show without a shadow of a doubt that we are Americans who will do our part for our country in this time of need.”

None of these efforts have prevented the stubborn persistence of anti-Asian racism. Calling for more sacrifices simply reiterates the sense that Asian Americans are not American and must constantly prove an Americanness that should not need to be proven
. Japanese Americans had to prove their Americanness during World War II by fighting against Germans and Japanese while their families were incarcerated, but German and Italian Americans never had to prove their Americanness to the same extent. German and Italian Americans were selectively imprisoned for suspected or actual disloyalty, while Japanese Americans were incarcerated en masse, their race marking them as un-American.

Sohn vietnamesischer Einwanderer, Pulitzer Preis Gewinner, USC Prof.

Glaube er weiß ganz gut worüber er spricht

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Ey

Zurück
Oben Unten