Die besten Rap-Alben-Cover aller Zeiten

Nicht von den japanischen Schriftzeichen ablenken lassen.Video ist komplett in Englisch.
Shawn Brauch zeigt wie sie das Cover zur 400 Degreez erstellt haben und erzählt u.a. was man covertechnisch für welches Budget bekam.

Hätte definitiv niemals gedacht dass da Weiße hinterstecken

sd-f.jpg

im jahr 2017 tatsächlich ein hängengebliebenes graffiti-character-cover bringen was 1994 auf mzee records hätte erscheinen können.
echt irgendwo sympathisch...

Too-Many-Secrets-Desaster-f%C3%BCr-Blaster-Cover-500.jpg

‘Yeah, man, the album wack, but the artwork was cool.’ I was like, ‘Well, that’s my job done, right?’”

haha, und damit haben sie so recht gehabt...

“A couple of guys came in. Insane Clown Posse,” he says. “They had a concept, it had to do with shooting a woman, and she was pregnant. We asked them to leave.”

kranke atzen:confused:

“We once had a client who got his first royalty check, which I believe was like $960,000. He goes down to Rolls-Royce of Houston. They had three Rolls-Royces on the showroom floor that were all platinum-coloured. Rumour has it that he signed over the check. He was 16 years old at the time, didn’t have a driver’s license! He had to have all of his friends come and drive the cars off the line. He made that album cover his life.”

@rickjames wo bist du man

Back
Top Bottom