Der ultimative Westcoast-Thread IV

mc ren bringt ja n neues album ende des monats, sehr schön.
das hier klingt vielversprechend:

"BallerStatus.com: The beats on Reincarnated are billed to be very reminiscent of old school MC Ren. That certainly will be an alternative to current mainstream hip-hop, if that's the case?

MC Ren: Nah. All the beats now are like house music, or standard R&B. I don't know what to call that sh**, this Lady Gaga type sh**. Motherf***ers rhyming over Lady Gaga beats. To me that's just crazy. So no, Ren's not bringing that. I ain't doing none of that Auto-Tune. None of that sh**. The whole sound right now is just f***in' up. A lot of folks will think I'm hating, but that's just my opinion. I don't say motherf***ers shouldn't like that sound. It's a personal choice, I choose not to. And if I don't like it, I'm certainly not going to be doing it that way. It's all just too f***in' ... commercial."

super news!
xzibit, b real und young de gründen supercrew "serial killaz".
ich hätte zwar lieber game anstatt young de aber man kann halt nciht alles haben

We're proud to report on the formation of a new West Coast super group today. Heavyweights Xzibit & B Real have come together with up and comer Young De and teamed up to form Serial Killaz.

The track "Body Bags" is the first taste of the trio's official work together, which will culminate in one of the most anticipated albums of 2010. Without further delay, check it out below!

Serial Killaz - Body Bags
http://www.dubcnm.com/audio/2009/december/serial_killaz-body_bags-(dubcnn).mp3

Check back with us for more news and music from Serial Killaz

Ya boy ft. Kurupt & Roscoe-Killa Kali
Ya boy ist krass Track fängt so ab der 30 sek. an

Last edited by a moderator:
Dubcnn: Cool. So you got this really
great album you just put out, and I know your always busy, you always
got projects going on. What’s your next project that you got coming up
that’s gonna be big? I heard you got something with Kurupt?

Terrace: Kurupt has an album
called Street Lights coming out, on 4/20. I guess that’s national smoke
day, 420. Yeah I don’t smoke so, 420, April 20th; he has an album called
Street Lights, which I produced about 95% of the album, mixed the whole
album, which is excellent. Kurupt is back, he sounds great.

Dubcnn: So tell us about that
project. I know you were involved heavily in the Blaqkout thing, I
interviewed them for Blaqkout, and they couldn’t stop talking about you.
So tell us about that, what’s it gonna sound like?

Terrace: New. It’s gonna sound like it
feels so familiar, but it’s so new. Does that make sense to you?

Dubcnn: Yeah.

Terrace: No does it really make sense to
you? Like you know when you hear something and it’s like, I heard that
before, but you really haven’t but it feel like you’ve heard it before?
That’s what this Kurupt album sounds like. All I did was I produced a
Kurupt album from a fan standpoint. I picked up where Streets Is A
Mother left off. I didn’t pick up where Space Odyssey, Space Boogie? I
don’t know I picked up where Streets Is A Mother left off, creatively,
and just made it new. Even him, he sounds brand new, It’s amazing. He’s
not the same Kurupt, he’s not in the same space. It’s a fun thing.

Ich hoffe dass er das übersteht. Musik ohne Nate wäre nicht mehr das selbe...

One of the most tragic stories to hit the music industry in the last few years is without a doubt that of Nathaniel "Nate Dogg" Hale. The legendary singer blessed his fans with wonderful and timeless music for over a decade, before suffering from two strokes within a one-year period.

Since then, details on his condition have been scarce and Nate Dogg's supporters have been desperately trying to find out how he is doing and whether he will ever be able to make music again. Dubcnn just received an E-Mail from our good friend Damion "Damizza" Young, who recently visited Nate Dogg, letting us know Nate's current status.

Dubcnn would like to thank Damizza for finally providing information on Nate Dogg and for reaching out to dubcnn to let the world know. Here is the message:

"I finally reached Nate Dogg’s mom (thru Warren), Ms. Ruth, and she invited me to visit Nate anytime at the facility he’s in — I went the same day, April 2. I was allowed to spend six hours with him.
Not only were my biggest hits with Nate, he is my friend and my strongest mentor/supporter.

When he first heard me rap he said, “Damizza, if somebody has a fu**ing problem with you tell them to call me ... you have my number – I don’t care who you give it to. And I’ll tell them to s**k my dick (sorry Ms. Ruth, I gotta just tell the truth).” That is Nate’s sense of humor.

It hurt me deeply to see my friend in such a state and I told him “there are many people who don’t know where you are or what condition you’re in.” I asked his Mom and him if he had heard music in a long time. Nate’s way of communicating is to look up if it’s a “Yes” and to the side if it’s a “No.” He looked at me with saddened eyes and looked to the side.

I took him, in his wheelchair, to a computer and played him all the songs we’ve done together. His Mom was surprised because all the records Nate and I did were positive ones that expressed his true feelings. I played him “Music and Me.” I played him “Wake Up.” And “Where I Wanna Be.” I also sung him an unreleased record we had done just for fun ... and his face lit up and he laughed, as he is able.

Although it was sad to see my friend in this state I had to stay strong and keep my focus positive (for both of us). He is steps away from speaking again and when I asked him in our classic inside-joke kinda way, “let’s make a deal ...” I said “I’ll bring you your catalogue, headphones and a CD player if you just try to talk again.” He looked up and signaled “Yes!”

I go back in two weeks and I hope that his listening to his music helps bring him back from whatever space he’s in. God knows, in my darkest times, HE was the one who pulled ME out.

I want to thank Snoop, Kurupt, Warren, Butch and all of his real friends and family who have visited him since his stroke; I KNOW what it’s meant to Nate because, as I mentioned their names, his face lit up.

I thank Ms Ruth for just letting me see my friend, and I am honored that she gave me the following statement to release to his fans, friends, and the public." - Damion "Damizza" Young

TO NATE’S FRIENDS AND FANS:

“Nathaniel Hale's (aka Nate Dogg) mother Ruth and his entire family would first like to thank all his friends, fans, and acquaintances for their prayers, well wishes, cards, thoughts and anything you may have said or done during this trying time.

“For those who don't know, Nate suffered a major stroke in September 2008, his second in a one-year period. At the present time, Nate is alert and aware although he is unable to speak and has no use of his hands and feet, he is responding by eye movement. As to be expected, he has moments of despair and sadness, but we believe that with God, all things are possible. We continue to trust God for Nate’s progress. We ask that you continue to respect his privacy as he strives to get better. We solicit your continued prayers.”

Hat jemand eine korrekte Bishop Lamont Sammlung von guten Tracks? Brauch nur die Namen, können gern ganze Mixtapes sein, besorg ich mir dann selber.

On July 13th, Ice Cube will be releasing I Am The West through his own Lench Mob Records. The former N.W.A. and West Side Connection member's ninth full-length solo is already shaping up to support its bold title.

On his IceCube.comsite, the star rapper and actor wrote about his recording process. Cube said that he's receiving beats from west coast veterans DJ Quik and E-A Ski. In addition, after not working together on a solo album in nearly 20 years, Ice Cube wrote that he is in talks with original C.I.A. group-mate Sir Jinx. The two did work together on West Side Connection's Terrorist Threats. "I listen to beats and see if they call my name. See if a song or hook will just spill out. I stop forcing lyrics just because I got a beat from a hot producer. If nothing comes out. No song will be made, no matter who does the beat. It's an honest process," wrote Cube.

Titling his entry "July 13th," Cube emphasized his marketing strategies and staying the course. "If we stay on schedule we'll be alright. Being independent is beautiful because we can do things "out the box" that record companies would usually frown at. Instead of working from a ready-made cookie-cutter marketing plan, we can tailor make a marketing plan specifically for me. I hate when rappers do dumb shit trying to sell a record. 'Going on Regis & Kelly is not going to sell you hip-hop records!' Wrong crowd."

Lastly, Ice Cube spoke on former protege and estranged West Side Connection partner Mack 10. Both WC and Cube have not publicly spoken about the Inglewood rapper at length in years, though have made it clear they are no longer affiliated. Asked by a fan if the emcees will ever reunite, Cube answered, "I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first."

Ging irgendwie überall total unter...!

J-Stalin ist der beste hab ich gemerkt :D

So krasse Sachen hat der Typ

stalin ist echt das beste was es im moment an der westküste gibt.. aber die ganze livewire posse ist richtig dick.. shady nate sollteste auch mal checken oder stevie joe..

ich finde aus der west coast kommt fast nur kacke mittlerweile.. so bishop lamont und glasses malone, ya boy usw. sind kacke.. die bay area geht richtig ab.. ihr solltet mal die leute aus der bay checken.. die bringen immer geilen shit.. TOWN THIZZNESS

ihr solltet mal die leute aus der bay checken.. die bringen immer geilen shit.. TOWN THIZZNESS

kann dem nur beipflichten.
die releasen fast nur gute sachen.
j-stalin hat sich gegenüber gas nation echt gesteigert.
shady nate´s "gasman unleashed" hat auch ein paar gute sachen.
eddie projex "i got the streets on fire" ist auch überaus gelungen.
g-stack´s album "dr. purp thumb" taugt mir aber bisher am meisten.
da kommt das klassische cali feeling, das mir heutzutage so fehlt, am meisten rüber.

nur mit beeda weeda kann ich mich bisher nicht anfreunden.
zu mistah fab muss man ja eh nix sagen.

die restlichen philthy rich, stevie joe bin ich noch nicht zu gekommen anzuspielen.

On July 13th, Ice Cube will be releasing I Am The West through his own Lench Mob Records.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/videos/id.5238/title.ice-cube-i-rep-that-west-video-shoot

nachdem was ich hier gesehen hab wird die erste single vom album, wie bei raw footage, richtig gut.:thumbsup:
erwarte dass es mindestens genauso gut wird wie raw footage.
würde mich aber noch mehr über so einen sprung freuen wie er es von "laugh now, cry later" zu "raw footage" geschafft hat.

Last edited by a moderator:
ice cube wird wieder pflichtkauf.
raw footage hör ich immernoch sehr gerne.

As promised when we dropped the last article on the condition of Nate
Dogg courtesy of Nate's close friend Damion "Damizza" Young, dubcnn
returns today with an update on the legendary singer.

Damizza
wants to let everybody know that Nate has been improving and asking for
his music to listen to. We were also provided with a mailing address to
which fans and supporters can send letters and cards with get well
wishes and their personal messages to Nate Dogg. His mother will be
reading them to him.

Nathaniel Hale
8306 Wilshire Blvd #484
Beverly
Hills, CA 90211

We would like to ask everybody to PLEASE keep
the letters clean, out of respect for Nate's mother. Thank you.

Keep
checking in with dubcnn, we will be providing the fans with the latest
information on Nate Dogg's condition and his recovery process. Again,
thank you so much for the overwhelming response to our last article.

Back
Top Bottom