Der Game Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

We$t$ide

Altgedient
Themenhistorie: Teil I

die neue mucke von game gefällt mir auch kaum. "doctors advocate" hab ich gefeiert. aber dieser track mit keyshia cole ist einfach nur langweilig. die paar anderen tracks, die geleaked sind, haben mich auch nicht überzeugt. am ehesten noch "big dreams", das war aber auch nicht so der banger.

jo bei mir ist es genau anders rum, ich fand doctors advocate eigentlich nicht besonders gut, aber die neuen tracks von game taugen mir wieder...vorallem dope boys der track ist der hammer...

LAX Track List : -State of Emergency (feat. Ice Cube) (Produced By Jonathan "J.R." Rothem)

-Bulletproof Diaries (feat. Raekwon) (Produced By Jelly Roll)

-Cali Sunshine (feat. Bilal) (Produced By Nottz)

-Game's Pain (feat. Keisha Cole) (Produced By Knobody)

-My Life (feat. Lil' Wayne) (Produced By Cool & Dre)

-Angel (feat. Common) (Produced By Kanye West)

-Camera Phone (feat. Ne-Yo) (Produced By Cool & Dre)

-A Thug and a Gentleman (feat. Ne-Yo) (Produced By Jonathan "J.R." Rothem)

-Us Live (feat. Chrisette Michelle) (Produced By Scott Storch)

-Put Ya Hands Up (feat. Busta Rhymes) (Produced By Scott Storch)

-Dope Boys (feat. Travis Barker) (Produced By 1500 or Nothin')

-Touchdown (feat. Raheem DeVaughn) (Produced By Nottz)

-Ya Heard (feat. Ludacris) (Produced By Nottz)

-Nice (Produced By Irv Gotti)

-House Of Pain (Produced By DJ Toomp)

-Letter To The King (Produced By Hi-Tek)

Wurde die schon gepostet?

"Red Magic" mit Lil Wayne ist aber auch ein bestätigter Track von L.A.X. , und der ist nich auf dieser Tracklist....glaube kaum dass dies die finale List ist

LAX Track List : -State of Emergency (feat. Ice Cube) (Produced By Jonathan "J.R." Rothem)

-Bulletproof Diaries (feat. Raekwon) (Produced By Jelly Roll)

-Cali Sunshine (feat. Bilal) (Produced By Nottz)

-Game's Pain (feat. Keisha Cole) (Produced By Knobody)

-My Life (feat. Lil' Wayne) (Produced By Cool & Dre)

-Angel (feat. Common) (Produced By Kanye West)

-Camera Phone (feat. Ne-Yo) (Produced By Cool & Dre)

-A Thug and a Gentleman (feat. Ne-Yo) (Produced By Jonathan "J.R." Rothem)

-Us Live (feat. Chrisette Michelle) (Produced By Scott Storch)

-Put Ya Hands Up (feat. Busta Rhymes) (Produced By Scott Storch)

-Dope Boys (feat. Travis Barker) (Produced By 1500 or Nothin')

-Touchdown (feat. Raheem DeVaughn) (Produced By Nottz)

-Ya Heard (feat. Ludacris) (Produced By Nottz)

-Nice (Produced By Irv Gotti)

-House Of Pain (Produced By DJ Toomp)

-Letter To The King (Produced By Hi-Tek)

Wurde die schon gepostet?

Wenn die dann mal endgültig stimmt, wäre ich mehr als zufrieden. Sieht doch echt ganz lecker aus.

Streetryders mit Nas und Akon ist auch nicht in der Tracklist zu finden, ist auch ein längst bestätigter Track....

1. L.A.X

Produced by JR Rotem

Big intro, he spits some BARS on this track talks about being gangster, very west coast bouncy production!

2. State Of Emergency feat Ice Cube

Produced by JR Rotem

Crazy beat again, very west coast, another big tune, the only thing I could have asked more for was a verse from Ice Cube - he was only on the chorus ‘California ain‘t a state it‘s an army‘(they didn’t play the whole track so he might have a verse at the end hopefully). Game has stepped his lyrics up even more so far on this album.

3. Dope Boys

Produced by 15 or Nothin’

I’m not gonna lie when I first heard this track I wasn’t impressed, but I think I must have gone mad cos this track is a BANGER! Most people would have heard this track already it’s got a very rocky feel with Travis Barker on the drums.

4. House Of Pain

Produced by Dj Toomp

This was one of the standouts for me, guitar rocky beat again. Game has definitely stepped up lyrically on this album. Another bouncy track with a load of quotables. Dj Toomp done his job with the beat!

5. Heaven

Produced by Jelly Roll

Another standout this track is serious, Game does some singing on the chorus. This could be a single for me a more introspective track than what’s been heard so far.

6. My Life feat: Lil Wayne

Produced by Cool & Dre

This is the next single, another introspective track. Talks about The Game’s struggles in his life. Very serious. Lil Wayne’s singing on the hook ‘Dear lord you took so many of my people but why havn’t you taken my life’. Beats serious as well very dark piano beat

7. Bullet Proof Diaries feat Raekwon

Produced by Jell Roll

Very funky westcoast beat. Another standout. Raekwon does his thing on this. The chorus reminds me of the Ruff Ryders ’World War 3’ track - ‘Where you from, New York’…………BIG TUNE

8. Cali Sunshine

Produce by Nottz

This track is ok, I think I might have to hear it again The Game`s talking about 50 getting robbed, Suge Knight getting punched up. For me Nottz is a serious producer but I wasn’t really feeling this track it might be a grower though.

9. Never Say Goodbye

Produced EP

Another highlight. At the start Biggie’s talking about his shock of hearing Eazy E death. Then it cut’s to the radio talking about the death of Biggie and Tupac. First verse The Game raps with Tupac’s flow and second verse he spits like Biggie, he SMASHES it! They faded out the track after the second chorus so I’m not sure if he does another verse.

10. Ye Heard feat Ludacris

Produced by Nottz

This track is SERIOUS! The beat is stupid, probably the best beat on the album for me. Very Funky bouncy beat. The Game does his thing lyrically, he talks about being looked over and being too gangster to win a grammy but Ludacris SMASHES IT, one of the verses of the year for me, too many quotable ‘So many flags I thought I was in Russia…….’

11. Gentlemans’ Affair feat Neyo

Produced by JR Rotem

To be honest I thought this was the weakest track for me, it’s got a mellowy summery vibe. It’ll probably do well on radio but I wasn’t really feeling it compared to the tracks I heard before.

12. Angel feat Common

Produced by Kanye West

When I saw the line-up for this I thought this track would be SERIOUS but at first it didn’t grab me, the beat didn’t sound like a Kanye West beat at all, it followed the west coast bouncy production of the rest of the tracks. Common and The Game done their thing lyrically and I think it was john Legend on the chorus. Everyone else in the room was feeling this track though to be fair, it’ll probably grow on me(still a big tune though I was just expecting a classic)

13. Camera Phone feat Neyo

Produced by Cool & Dre

This sounds like it could definitely be a single, I could imagine this being huge, double time beat.

14. Money

Produced by Cool & Dre

This one is definitely for the streets, similar vibe to Rick Ross ‘Push It’, talks about money. This will be BIG another highlight! I could imagine rappers freestyling over this beat on mixtapes for years!

15. Breaking Rules feat Busta Rhymes

Produced by Scott Storch

Minimalist beat, everyone in the room was feeling this track. Got a similar vibe to ‘Put Your Hands Where My Eyes Can See’. Good track

16. Letter To The King feat Nas

Produced by Hi-Tek

One of my favourite tracks. The track is an ode to Martin Luther King and the civil rights movement. Very introspective, they both talk about when they were younger overlooking the struggle but now realising the power. The beat is crazy, Hi Tek does his job. Nas and The Game make great tracks together, they both have featured on each others current and previous albums and each track for me has been a standout!

Pain - they didn’t play Pain because everyone’s heard it all ready

Big Dreams - The people at Universal said this maybe a bonus track their not sure at the moment

L.A.X is in stores August 25th in the Uk. August 26th in US

Cool&dre, Cool&Dre ... Bla Bla bla. Wo ist Dre? du hast verkackt geh und sign jetz bei Samy Deluxe.

Geh Sterben Game;)

Ich wette alle Hooks gesungen nur Kackbeats und 0815 Rap mit Ja Rule Stimme.

Das Spiel ist aus man.

die review hoert sich doch gut an auch wenns halt wieder ein rundum ausproduziertes poprap album wird
naja abwarten!

ice cube track ohne verse von cube wäre aber richtige scheisse :rolleyes:

hab nur Dope Boys mit Travis Barker gehört, echt ein banger, einfach dope!!

Dope Boys ist von Roc Boys gebitet und außerdem Wack! Das ist kein Rap! Dieser Crossover-Dreck braucht keiner! WACK!

Dope Boys ist von Roc Boys gebitet und außerdem Wack! Das ist kein Rap! Dieser Crossover-Dreck braucht keiner! WACK!

du musst es ja wissen:rolleyes:
ja aufjedenfall gebitet, nur weil bei beiden songs boys drin vorkommt oder was?? naja der rest ist geschmackssache...ich finde sowas tut hip-hop(solang es nicht zu extrem bzw. pop-lastig wird) gut. Mal was experiementelles, weg von dem alten, teilweise langweiligen, scheiß und was neues ausprobieren..

achso und diesen crossover dreck bitte...wenn schon dann grammatikalisch korrekt...;)

16. Letter To The King feat Nas

Produced by Hi-Tek

One of my favourite tracks. The track is an ode to Martin Luther King and the civil rights movement. Very introspective, they both talk about when they were younger overlooking the struggle but now realising the power. The beat is crazy, Hi Tek does his job. Nas and The Game make great tracks together, they both have featured on each others current and previous albums and each track for me has been a standout!

klingt sehr interessant

Hi-Tek und Nas:eek:

Damit kann Game kaum was falsch machen

Freu mich schon voll drauf.
Besonders der Track mit Luda wird sicher geil.
Nur Just Blaze vermisse ich irgendwie auf dem Album.

Nur Just Blaze vermisse ich irgendwie auf dem Album.

kanns kaum noch erwarten...
ich denk mal es wird n bonustrack geben den Just Blaze produziert hat, gab doch diesen trailer von Superman oder wie auch immer der track hiess :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom