Charles Hamilton

was eine abartige bombe is denn "Esperanza, Keishana and Keana" von diesem 808s remix mixtape "ex girlfriend..." bamm ey :eek:

"brooklyn girls finde ich grauenhaft. sind alle seine sachen so, was den flow und die stimme betrifft?

Nene, der hat so viele verschiedene Stimmen & Styles drauf, dass du auch was findest, was dir gefallen wird.

neues mixtape "dead zone"

http://www.zshare.net/download/579645979e4a317f/#

charles erklärt die tracks
The Dead Zone (Intro/Outro)
The beginning of the project, the end of zoning with the dead, the beginning of zoning with the dead in the project, and deading any negative energy surrounding one's belief in self.

Rachel's Place
I think a perfect replacement for the word "swag" would be "personality".

Homophobia
I clearly believe in civil rights, but I have a standard. Not created out of hate, but for understanding.

NotGuilty
Love is complicated. Life is complicated. What's the sense of ending either when you feel okay?

StrangersWithCandy
Women's intuition ignored.
TheShruggingShoulders
Disappointment can either lead to rage or depression. I understand, but like I said. I have a standard.

But Me Made This Song
As real as it gets...

124th and Broadway.
Right by Thrifty's, Toast, across the street from Grant, right by McDonalds. Don't ever question where I'm from.

Twilight
Two that are in love and going NOWHERE without each other. Can you handle that kind of love? Or losing it?

Outro/Intro to Somewhere
Duality. Such is the nature of...

I Don't Even Care
Being indifferent to the undifferent.

West Side Drive
Minding your body...
^
^
^
^
^
^
As a bonus to the Starchasers, can you figure out ways to avoid The Dead Zone?

Thank you guys, for real.

I see someone pinked (pleasantly overthinked... lol) about the cover and saw 3 days of music... hmmm... word? lol Here we go...

~~Charles Hamilton~~
***beep***

ich lads mir mal.. das letzte(?) "Well Isnt This Awkward" hat mir bislang am besten gefallen! insgesamt find ich sowieso bestimmt 80% seines bisherigen output mittelmässig, aber die übrigen 20% sind der hammer!

der junge gefällt mir,
welches mixtape ist bis jetzt das beste? oder die besten 2?
hab mir bis jetzt nur einzelne tracks angehört

durchgehend empfehlen kann ich nur "pink lavalamp" und "well isnt this awkward".. dieses mixtape find ich nach 1 mal hören nicht so toll... kein track der mir auf anhieb richtig gefällt...

Krass.

Ich habe mittlerweile JEDES :)cool:) Mixtape mind. 2x gehört.

Ich denke, wenn der mal ein Album bringen würde hätte er nix mehr zu erzähen.

Tape wird trotzdem gezogen. :)

hier gibt es übrigens n best of wenn man sich nicht unbedingt jedes mixtape runterladen möchte ...

die letzten 4 mixtapes hab ich auch noch nicht so intensiv gehört, mal drüber gehört

ist einfach zu viel.

die letzten 4 mixtapes hab ich auch noch nicht so intensiv gehört, mal drüber gehört

ist einfach zu viel.

hör dir zumindest "well isnt this awkward" an... ist für mich eigtl sein bestes :thumbsup:

edit: also das neueste fängt zumindest schonmal geil an (ich höre seit 20sek :cool:)

Zurück
Oben Unten