Cash Money Records

Robb Bank$ wurde bei Cash Money gesigned:

Robb Bank$ wurde bei Cash Money gesigned:

76190-oh-my-god-who-the-hell-cares-g-YfWs.gif

laut seinem sohn TY wird BG dieses oder spätestens nächstes jahr entlassen (ursprünglich 12 Jahre hätte er absitzen müssen)

wie der vater so der sohn haha, TY kann kaum mehr reden so high ist der

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2017/04/man_shot_dead_in_hollygrove_sa.html

Nie gehört von ihm, aber trotzdem traurig wie viele "Rapper" dann doch relativ schnell im Leichenhaus enden

Edit: War wohl noch nicht gesignt, sondern nur kurz davor:

At 27-years-old, New Orleans rapper BTY YoungN appeared on the rise amid a troubled life. He had been in and out of court and jails over the years, including once on a second-degree murder charge, but record labels were calling, a deal appeared ready to be inked and his life seemed ripe for a change, friends said.

Late Saturday night (April 29), just days before friends said he was to meet a lawyer to consider signing with famed local label Cash Money Records, BTY YoungN was shot dead at a Shell gas station in Hollygrove. So it ended a hip-hop career started when he began crafting rhymes 13 years ago.

It's been more than 10 years since the Big Tymers released the album Big Money Heavyweight, but the duo of Birdman and Mannie Fresh will now be getting back together.

On Nov. 4, the Big Tymers will reunite for a Fake Shore Drive concert. Hosted by Red Bull Sound Select, the show will take place at Chicago's Portage Theater and include Tee Grizzley as the opener. According to an Instagram post, concertgoers can also expect a "slew of very special guests.""

http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2017/10/big-tymers-reunite-chicago-concert/

Neue Doku "Before Anythang: The Cash Money Story" gibts jetzt auf Apple Music.
Before Anythang is the untold story of Bryan “Birdman/Baby” Williams and his life before he founded Cash Money Records with his brother, Ronald Williams. As narrated by Bryan and with interviews from family and friends, this in depth documentary explores the journey of one of the most successful rap label owner and entrepreneurs in modern music history. From the death of his mother when he was a small child to learning how to hustle at the feet of his father; from the streets of New Orleans to traveling the world, Bryan created the world he envisioned as a boy. His is the great American success story. From humble beginnings emerges the legend, this is the story of how it all began.

hm, find die doku nich sonderlich spannend...
nur so "liil kiids playn ball in da neibou'hood, started slangin rocks on da corner, from no'in to sumthin, when my dad passed i knew i had to chan' so'in" standardphrasen...
interessanter wärs gewesen die anfangszeit vom erfolg des labels mit 15 jährigen gangstarappern, neuem sound etc zu beleuchten...

Back
Top Bottom