Big Sean (G.O.O.D. Music)

hammer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!mehr swagger geht nicht

edit: no dj version ist raus

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
hahaha....wie geil das cover einfach ist :D
hat schuhe für 1350euro an, aber lässt das cover seiner ersten single von nem cousin (oder was ähnlichem) in 2min fotographieren/mit paint bearbeiten :D

aber passt ja zum titel.
ich feier den jungen, teilweise :)

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Ist das wirklich die Single? Hat der Track ne Hook? Hab nur kurz reinhören können und mir blieb keine in Erinnerung.

"Get'cha Some" wäre da schon geeigneter gewesen.

Ist okay, aber 'n SMASH HIT ist was Anderes.

Big Sean - High Rise (prod. Don Cannon)

Cover von "Finally Famous Vol. 3: B.I.G."

Big Sean just released this freestyle off Finally Famous Vol. 3: B.I.G. which is hosted by Don Cannon. He had this to say about the mixtape, dropping this summer, and the album album, dropping this Fall:

i took a lot of time away from working on my mixtape to finish this album. The label wanted me to go back in heavy on it. everything is coming along smoothly…i’m gonna add a few more adjustments to the mixtape, it’s very close to being done so u can look out for it in the very near future. here’s a freestyle produced by Don Cannon (who’s hosting the tape as well)! I’ll be releasing the artwork and a couple more leaks from the Tape as well very soon…

Big Sean “High Rise” Video

Drake Credits Big Sean For “New” Punchline Flow

AllHipHop.com: How much do Young Money artists bounce off each other? I noticed you have similar inflections and cadences or rhyme patterns. I noticed this one thing that Nicki said, “It’s going down. Basement.”

Drake: Well, that flow has been killed by so many rappers. And, I never want to use that flow again in life. [Laughs] I wanted to take if off my album, because I was like, “I shut ‘em down. Onyx.” I hate the fact that that rhyme is still in there. To be honest, that flow, you can trace it back to like…I trace it back to Big Sean (artist on Kanye West’s G.O.O.D. Music). That’s the first guy I heard utilize that flow throughout the duration of a verse. I’ll give him that credit. I think Kanye got it from him. Me and Wayne found a dope way to do it. I don’t want to sound cocky, but the best way its been used was on “Forever.” Those lines just all individually make so much sense. They’re all punchlines. Then a bunch of rappers started doing it and using the most terrible references in the world. I don’t want to offend somebody…I hate that rappers picked that flow up. I wish they had left that for people that know how to use it. [They go like] “It’s a parade! MACY’S!”

Full article here

Der Tweet wurde übrigens gelöscht.

Auf was deutet das hin? Entweder der Plan war Bullshit oder sollte noch nicht bekannt gegeben werden. Ich finde es auch eher hirnrissig, es besteht fast keine Möglichkeit dass die Mehrheit der Leute 3 CDs an einem Tag kauft.
Big Sean wird da wohl das Nachsehen haben, wenn sie das wirklich machen.

Zurück
Oben Unten