Aftermath Music I

What a combination! Eingefleischte Fans wissen schon länger dass der HipHop König 50 Cent für weitere Konzerte im Juni 2006 nach Deutschland kommt. Supportet wird 50 diesmal von dem Berliner Bass Sultan Hengzt und Mr.X & The Machine!

Jetzt macht sich also Hengzt auf, auch den Rest der Nation zu überzeugen und tourt mit dem Hip Hop Megastar 50 Cent quer durch Deutschland. Hinter Mr.X & The Machine verbirgt sich übrigens niemand geringeres als Hip Hop - Gott Afrika Islam und Axel Hilgenstöhler, der Gitarrist der Crossover Formation Thumb.

Die Konzertdates im Überblick:

4.6.2006 Frankfurt/ Festhalle
5.6.2006 Bonn/ Museumsplatz
7.6.2006 Stuttgart /Schleyerhalle
20.6.2006 Hamburg /Color Line Arena

white poet schrieb:
Kommt Leute, ich hör zwar auch n' bischen G-Unit, aber bis auf die Beats haben die es ja nicht wirklich drauf. Ich sag nur: Jedi Mind Tricks, Talib Kweli, Murs, MF Doom, Masta Ace, Quasimoto, The Coup, Lords of the Underground, Canibus, Nas, Tragedy, AZ, Cormega, Pete Rock, ...
Das sind richtige Poeten.
Und noch was...: Wer "Blood Money" geil findet, der hat nicht wirklich nen' Plan von Hip Hop und den wahren Mobb Deep Sh#%.
Das Album ist echt Grottenschlecht!
yeah dude... das einzig wahre is murda muzik ... der neue kram is nur son behinderter mainstream wie alles von g unit , aba so lange können mobb sowieso keine mukke mehr machen, da prodigy ja ne blutkrankheit hat und man net allzu alt deswegen wird... die besten sterben früh! hört euch einfach mal shook ones oder streets raised me an! baanger

In looking into all the rumors and speculation, and with the recent ‘leak’ of some of rap artist Lil Eazy E’s material onto internet hip-hop and rap sites, ThugLifeArmy.com has been told that ‘The Prince of Compton’, son of west coast hip-hop and gangsta rap legend Eric ‘Eazy E’ Wright; Lil Eazy E is signing with rap artist 50 Cents hip-hop click G-Unit.

This has been rumored for sometime. In a phone conversation, about the music of Lil Eazy E’s that is finding its way to the internet, an unnamed source told ThugLifeArmy.com that some of the tracks finding their way to the internet are off the album that was to drop; like ‘Letter to My Home Boys’ produced by Johnny “J” (famous for his work with Tupac (2Pac) and others). Some of the tracks are older tracks and some where put out for publicity earlier on (Like ‘Gangsta Sh*t’), but there will be an entire new album coming.

We contacted our Virgin Records representative who confirmed that “this is pretty much true”. When asked where that leaves Virgin Records we were told “the leave's Virgin exactly where they were before they signed him. Keeping it moving and wishing him well.”
Other recent hip-hop and rap G-Unit signers include Spider Loc, Mobb Deep, Hot Rod, Olivia and M.O.P..

We will have to wait to see if all the i’s are dotted and the t’s are crossed, but for now it looks like the west coast rap artist who is known as the Prince of Compton will be the newest G-Unit soldier very soon. It seems to be a done deal so that should end the rumors and speculation

http://www.thuglifearmy.com/news/?id=2656

jetzt blickt glaubbich keiner mehr in den rosters durch - wer da alles gesignt ist, wer gesignt werden soll und wer joint ventures macht

Tha Crib schrieb:
jap..kenn die tracks..von denen wär mein fav der let me ride rmx

aber ich finde unübertroffen sind die sachen von daz auf dem "all eyez on me" album.....
oder einer meiner anderen fav's von daz ist das brett "what would you do" von DPG

auch alles sehr geil...:)

was will denn lil eazy-e auch noch auf g-unit da kriegt der doch nie nen release zustande bei den ganzen kunden die da uaf einmal gesingt sind zumal sich das was über g-unit erscheint ja sicherlich auch terminlich auch ein bisschen nach aftermath und shady richten muss :rolleyes: naja find den jetzt eh nich so dolle

Zitat von Tha Crib
jap..kenn die tracks..von denen wär mein fav der let me ride rmx

aber ich finde unübertroffen sind die sachen von daz auf dem "all eyez on me" album.....
oder einer meiner anderen fav's von daz ist das brett "what would you do" von DPG

joa das zeug auf all eyez on me ist schon mit das beste von daz wobei man die produktionen auf dogg food auch nicht vergessen sollte ... wahnsinnig geil :cool:

Ich meinte aber auch auf die vielen snoops features. Der hat sich in den letzten Jahren auch ziemlich verschlechtert

macht euch mal keinen kopf um snoop .... gut das letzte album war halt ein bisschen poppig ist halt auch nicht jedermanns sache aber ich denk mal so 5-6 sehr dope tracks sollten trotzdem für jeden dabei gewesen sein - und über dre beats hat snoop bis jetzt eigentlich immer überzeugt muss ich sagen und ich freu mich auf ein snoop album mit dre beats fast so wie auf detox selber ( nagut vielleicht doch übertrieben :p ) ..... zumal ich glaube dass jetzt nach dem cali iz active projekt ( was sicherlich auch die bome wird ) auch ein paar daz produktionen zu erwarten sein dürften

edit : Cali Iz Active, the album, in stores June 27th. Featuring Daz, Kurupt, Snoop Dogg, Nate Dogg, RBX, Paul Wall, David Banner, Busta Rhymes and produced by Battlecat, Soopafly, Alchemist amongst others.

ehrlich gesagt erwart ich mir von dem snoop-album mehr als von detox...will nämlich gar nich wissen was da alles für deppen drauf vertreten sin...
ohne jemandem zu nahe treten zu wollen...

Interview mit Big Noyd

HHG: The obvious question is why isn't Big Noyd on Infamous/G-Unit?

Noyd: It just wasn't set out to be that way. Noyd is always going to be Infamous for life. I'm one of the people who created Infamous. Me signing to G-Unit just wasn't planned that way. They can't sell me no dreams. The only way Mobb Deep can put out artists is they have to do well themselves. Mobb Deep has to worry about their own career before they think about signing me. I did a couple songs that didn't make the album. I don't want to say it's because they weren't good enough, but 50 is a businessman. I'm not G-Unit, so why would he put a song with Noyd on it where I'm not signed to G-Unit and I could possibly blow up off it? From my transformation as an artist, I understand that and I'm happy. It just wasn't planned like that. Mobb Deep is still getting their feet wet. We don't know what the future looks like, but it's not going to stop me from doing my thing.

HHG: A lot of fans were mad you weren't on Blood Money. Were you bothered by it?

Noyd: Only in a sense that I know that fans are going to look at it in a negative way. They're going to see that Noyd was on every album and now I'm not on Blood Money. That's the only thing that made me upset. I'm behind the scenes, so I know what's going on. Mobb Deep probably wanted me on it, but 50 calls the shots. The only thing I'm upset is the fans are going to look at it a certain way. Everybody has their opinion, but when my next project comes out, people won't give a **** who I'm signed to. All they're going to want to hear is good music.

HHG: So there's no friction between you and Mobb Deep right now?

Noyd: No. It's a family here. A lot of people look at it like it's rap, but we go back too far for that. Let's say I got in a situation with Havoc, it can go where our parents see each other in church. There's only so far petty rap stuff can go with us. It's all brand new right now. There ain't no drama at all. Havoc is like a second-cousin to me, so there's far from there being any problems.

HHG: Do you see yourself or IM3 going to G-Unit in the future?

Noyd: I think everybody's wondering what's up with Infamous Mobb and Noyd. Business-wise, somebody may take advantage of that. I could stomp the radio and then G-Unit or Interscope or Universal could be calling me. You can't predict the future of this rap stuff, but that's not the plan at this point.

HHG:What do you think of the Blood Money album?

Noyd: I like blood money. If mobb deep had come out with the same old music, people would have said, "when are they going to reinvent themselves?" Now that they're making a different sound,people are saying its not the same mobb deep." Everybody has their own opinions. I do like the album. It's not my favourite album. It's definetely good. I'd definetely give it an A.

http://www.hiphopgame.com/index2.php3?page=bignoyd

Tach Leute,
wisst ihr wann das Album Detox von Dr. Dre rauskommt?
danke

tja das weiss im moment ausser dre selber wohl keiner. war ja für 2006 angekündigt wurde aber wieder verschoben. vor sommer 2007 wird das wohl nichts werden.

david16 schrieb:
Tach Leute,
wisst ihr wann das Album Detox von Dr. Dre rauskommt?
danke

irgendwie nervt es wenn man jeden tag aufs neue daran erinnert wird dass es immer noch nicht erschienen ist ....

Ps : guck doch mal ein paar seiten vorher :rolleyes:

Die Gang Green Season beginnt !

Lloyd Banks - Mo Money In The Bank Pt. 4 (Gang Green Season)

Tracklist:

1 - Dolby toller Typ
2 - 'Pay Jimmy Iovine The Money' Skit
3 - Gang Green Season
4 - The Shitty City feat. 50 Cent
5 - Return of Ja Fool Skit - Hood Newz
6 - The Work Out pt. 4 feat. 50 Cent
7 - Money Is Power ski
8 - The Cake feat. 50 Cent
9 - My House [produced by Timbaland]
10 - Take A Picture
11 - Dead toller Typ Storage
12 - Killas Theme feat. Tony Yayo
13 - Lamborghini Lloyd
14 - Special
15 - I'm Back
16 - Donald Trump - Banks Taking My Popoff Skit
17 - The Rush
18 - Jamie Foxx
19 - 1970 Something
20 - 1 Shot Deal
21 - 70 Bars
22 - Been Around The World
23 - Dan Akroyd Outro

aus dem US-Board

No Money In The Bank Pt.4

passowrt: therottenapple

TRACKLIST:
01 00:19 Lloyd Banks°-°Dolby n****
02 00:59 Lloyd Banks°-°Pay Jimmy Iovine The Money Skit
03 01:48 Lloyd Banks°-°Gang Green Season
04 00:13 °-°New York City (Snippet)
05 04:02 Lloyd Banks°-°The Shitty City (featuring 50 Cent)
06 03:42 Lloyd Banks°-°The Work Out Part 4 (featuring 50 Cent)
07 00:30 Lloyd Banks°-°Money Is Power Skit
08 02:23 Lloyd Banks°-°The Cake (featuring 50 Cent)
09 02:39 Lloyd Banks°-°My House (Produced By Timbaland)
10 03:08 Lloyd Banks°-°Take A Picture
11 00:36 Lloyd Banks°-°Dead n**** Storage Skit
12 03:57 Lloyd Banks°-°Killa's Theme (featuring Tony Yayo)
13 02:15 Lloyd Banks°-°Lamborghini Lloyd
14 02:13 Lloyd Banks°-°Special
15 02:28 Lloyd Banks°-°I'm Back
16 00:06 Donald Trump - Banks Taking My Pop Off Skit
17 01:32 Lloyd Banks°-°The Rush
18 00:15 °-°Jamie Foxx Interlude
19 01:32 Lloyd Banks°-°1970 Something
20 01:51 Lloyd Banks°-°1 Shot Deal
21 03:00 Lloyd Banks°-°70 Bars
22 02:40 Lloyd Banks°-°Been Around The World

p.s.: special thanks an user "BucketKilla"

Zurück