Phänomenal muss es sein und ein Link!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Saturn's hexagon is a persisting hexagonalcloud pattern around the north pole of the planet Saturn, located at about 78°N.[1][2][3]The sides of the hexagon are about 14,500 km (9,000 mi) long,[4][5][6][7] which is about 2,000 km (1,200 mi) longer than the diameter of Earth.[8] The hexagon may be a bit greater than 29,000 km (18,000 mi) wide,[9] may be 300 km (190 mi) high, and may be a jet streammade of atmospheric gases moving at 320 km/h (200 mph).[4][5][10]

Dieser ganze Kanal ist so wunderbar - was für ein geiler Typ.

Wie er die Moderatorin seines Podcasts auch nach der 50 Folge immer noch ohne Namen wie so ein schüchterner Schulbub begrüßt.

fünftes element, gesang der diva ohne schnitte auf jovovich

Eric Serra, composer of this song:

For the scene to work, we needed her to sound like an alien, thereforee we had to create notes that no human could sing. So I purposely wrote un-singable things, some too low, some too high, sentences that were too fast, I would then arrange it with the sampler. I had never worked with an opera singer before, I didn’t quite realize the technical ability they had, I thought that only 60% of the song was actually possible to sing. In the studio before even taking her coat off she started humming from the music sheet. I was astonished, the beauty of her tone of voice and the perfection of her singing gave me shivers down the spine. Yet she was only humming. I couldn’t believe it. We sat down and she started to sing, I was overwhelmed. She sang 85% of what I thought was technically impossible. I then sampled and edited her voice a bit. It might seem obvious nowadays but at the time many wondered how I did it.

hättest du mir das vor 20 jahren gezeigt ich hätte "niiiiemals" gesagt

akkurat

https://nomadoftheuniverse.com/2020/02/01/bootes-void-the-emptiest-place-in-the-universe/

baac8986-c32a-4358-ab96-ae0c3e097986.jpg

riesiger freier platz mitten im all. wo tausende galaxien sein sollten, sind nur ca. 60. wenn du in der mitte stehen würdest, wäre der himmel in alle richtungen pechschwarz. gibt funny theorien. eine gefällt mir besonders: da es eine kugel ist, könnte man fantasieren, daß eine zivilisation in der mitte angefangen hat und nach aussen weiter um jeden stern eine dysonsphere gebaut hat. eine zivilisation die ihre biologische hülle zurückgelassen hat, deren maschinennachkommen jetzt wie krebs weiterwachsen und aus jeder sonne eine powerstation machen und wir deshalb kein licht von dort empfangen.

perfection

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pocahontas_(1995_film)#Historical_accuracy

erinnert ihr euch an den bösewicht des films?

The real Governor Ratcliffe, along with 14 fellow colonists, died when they were invited to a gathering with the tribe of Powhatan Indians. The Powhatans promised the starving colonists would be given corn, but were ambushed. Ratcliffe was tied to a stake in front of a fire. Women removed the skin from his entire body with mussel shells and tossed the pieces into the flame as he watched. They skinned his face last and finally burned him at the stake.[148]

Zurück
Oben Unten