Votes: 75 65.2%
  • ...doof!

Votes: 6 5.2%
  • ...für mich ein Fremdwort.

Votes: 6 5.2%
  • ...mir egal.

Votes: 28 24.3%

• Total voters
Polizei hat Schüsse gehört, haben ihn dann besoffen im Auto gefunden mit einer nicht gemeldeten Knarre und over the counter drugs
Das alles während Lock Down :D
Goat :cool: !

UFC lightweight champion Khabib Nurmagomedov, Tony Ferguson, Francis Ngannou, Tyron Woodley and Colby Covington could all feature at a stacked UFC 249.

The leading MMA promotion have cancelled three shows due to the coronavirus outbreak, but Dana White is hellbent on running UFC 249 which goes down on April 18. He's promised to deliver the "baddest card that's ever been done in the history of the sport" as he tries to build a monster event.
Das hat er noch nie versprochen :eek::rolleyes:

https://www.sportbible.com/ufc/mma-...SY46HSGvtT04QywNaNLBqhF8pDch_K717EdzahbgnL3A0

Gibt schon Gerüchte, dass Jones der Titel aberkannt wird und Santos und Reyes um den Vakanten Titel kämpfen.

Khabib Nurmagomedov has confirmed that he's stuck in Russia and says UFC 249 could move on without him.

"Then the UFC told us that the fight 100% isn't happening in the States. And they said that 99% that it will happen in Emirates, Abu Dhabi.

"After talking to the UFC we decided to fly over to the Emirates a month before the fight. I don't remember the exact date, it was 19th or 20th, I'll have to check. But when we landed in Emirates we learned that they are going to close borders. And no one will be able to leave or fly in, with exception for residents.

"So we had to fly back to Russia. Currently I am in Dagestan and I am training and preparing every day. Although I don't know what am I preparing for. Because after we came to Russia we also learned that the borders are going to be locked. Same like in the States, same like in Europe, Emirates, everywhere. The whole world is in quarantine right now."

"So now I am hearing that they are looking to organize it with or without me. OK, go ahead," he added.

https://www.sportbible.com/ufc/news...Y3ACmn4VEOMfA0G3w3GClzucHCNRN1D0YmnJoUvOpHC-4

Einfach abblasen.Es ist nur noch peinlich wie Dana unbedingt seinen Willen haben will.Unter diesen Umständen macht das alles doch eh keinen Bock mehr.

:(:rolleyes::thumbsdown:

media

Das wäre zu krass :eek::eek::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Kamaru Usman claims he’s offered to defend his welterweight title in the main event of UFC 249 next month. Jorge Masvidal’s manager, however, insists the champion is lying.

With all signs pointing to Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Tony Ferguson falling apart for a fifth time and the UFC in need of a new headliner for its increasingly makeshift April 18 card (which still does not have a location), Usman (16-1 MMA, 11-0 UFC) said he stepped up to the plate and told UFC president Dana White directly that he would face Masvidal (35-13 MMA, 12-6 UFC).

Usman detailed the situation Monday on social media, and said he first pitched the idea to White on March 24.

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2020/03/kamaru-usman-offer-jorge-masvidal-save-ufc-249-abraham-kawa

Dustin poirier hat sich auch angeboten gegen fergoseon.
Kommisch dass bei Connor funkstille ist. Der hat doch vor paar Wochen wieder ne große Klappe gehabt.

sehe da wirklich 0 Chancen für Gaethje...

Aber könnte trotzdem alle PPV Rekorde brechen

Back
Top Bottom