Die USA: Politik, Gesellschaft, Kultur...

heimlich aufgenommener lockerroomtalk is natürlich schlimmer als kinder vor laufender kamera zu begrapschen.
wenn du mit deinen atzen chillst, sprichst du sicher nur so, als würde deine versammelte weibliche verwandschaft mithören können.

Scheint ja nicht nur talk gewesen zu sein.

werden die guten bunten progressiven liberalen weltoffenen auf "jawoll hoffentlich stirbt er, haha geschieht ihm recht, lol das arme corona-virus hat jetzt trump"-aussagen verzichten falls der test positiv ist?

The President of the United States in his own words:

January 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”
February 2: “We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.”
February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”
February 25: “CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus.”
February 25: “I think that's a problem that’s going to go away… They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we’re very close to a vaccine.”
February 26: “The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”
February 26: “We're going very substantially down, not up.”
February 27: “One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”
February 28: “We're ordering a lot of supplies. We're ordering a lot of, uh, elements that frankly we wouldn't be ordering unless it was something like this. But we're ordering a lot of different elements of medical.”
March 2: “You take a solid flu vaccine, you don't think that could have an impact, or much of an impact, on corona?”
March 2: “A lot of things are happening, a lot of very exciting things are happening and they’re happening very rapidly.”
March 4: “If we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better.”
March 5: “I NEVER said people that are feeling sick should go to work.”
March 5: “The United States… has, as of now, only 129 cases… and 11 deaths. We are working very hard to keep these numbers as low as possible!”
March 6: “I think we’re doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down… a tremendous job at keeping it down.”
March 6: “Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. They’re there. And the tests are beautiful…. the tests are all perfect like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect. Right? This was not as perfect as that but pretty good.”
March 6: “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it… Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”
March 6: “I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault.”
March 8: “We have a perfectly coordinated and fine-tuned plan at the White House for our attack on CoronaVirus.”
March 9: “This blindsided us."
March 9: "The Fake News Media and their partner, the Democrat Party, is doing everything within its semi-considerable power (it used to be greater!) to inflame the CoronaVirus situation, far beyond what the facts would warrant.”
March 10: "It will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away."
March 13: National Emergency Declaration
“I take no responsibility at all”

Wen juckts. Die Amis könnten das im Ernstfall, dann viel einfacher Weltweit zur Verfügung stellen als wir und außerdem mehr Geld reinpumpen.

Ja die Denkweise der Staaten und Trumps ist ja für ihren humanitären Ansatz bekannt und ein eventuelles Hilfsmittel würde die ganze Welt zu fairen und erschwinglichen Preisen erreichen, das geht mit Exklusivrechten auch viel einfacher

Was ich viel interessanter finde ist das hier : https://www.eur.army.mil/ guck mal auf das symbol links oben und dann https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supreme_Headquarters_Allied_Expeditionary_Force = gleiches Symbol. Gibt Leute die meinen, dass das bedeutet, dass wir einen Friedensvertrag kriegen, oder dass der Konflikt mit Russland in die nächste Phase geht (Putin soll von Yalta2 gesprochen haben) . Oder das Evropa weiter besetzt ist und Shaef Gesetze weiter gelten etc. Oder Merkel abgesetzt wird, oder oder oder.

Last edited:
Wen juckts. Die Amis könnten das im Ernstfall, dann viel einfacher Weltweit zur Verfügung stellen als wir und außerdem mehr Geld reinpumpen.

frage: gibt es normalerweise begrenzte rohstoffe für die herstellung von impfungen, ja oder nein?

ABER ZIEH DOCH MAL DIE VERBINDUNG. vlt wird deutschland die souveränität wieder abgenommen weil wir den russen in arsch kriechen oder weil die den impfstoff haben wollen

frage: gibt es normalerweise begrenzte rohstoffe für die herstellung von impfungen, ja oder nein?

Denke ebenfalls das die Kapazitäten da begrenzt sind. Werden die nicht klassisch in Hühnerneiern gezüchtet? Allerdings wird man den Wirkstoff hoffentlich weltweit freigeben, so dass dieser in großen Mengen produziert wird.

Back
Top Bottom