LP Your Old Droog - Jewelry

Decepticon

Platin Status
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Der tmann ist ill...Frohe Weihnacht...DOOM steuert endlich ordentlich...slash er hat den Wrocrun von letztem Jahr installiert.

Hört weiter Drecksgriselda...HUHUHUHUHU

Das ist natürlich instant TOP 2019.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
is halt ein grower. "jewelry" bombe. die fahim-produktionen sind mir oft zu larmarschig. aber was für ein run in diesem jahr, schon krass.

PS
Zion4 ist bombe

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
ausm nature sounds newsletter:

"In the early years of my career I sometimes shared the story of my immigration to the U.S., from the Ukraine, in time for kindergarten. At that age I was already aware that I was not really "Ukrainian" as the natives confidently classified...maybe because in the Ukraine, my family and I were simply identified as Jews, or any of the number of unfriendly terms that Jewish people were, and often still are, called. So as far back as I can remember, I was never taught to hide that I was a Jew, this reflex habit developed so early that it seems like a natural born instinct. An instinct which was still required in considerable magnitude when we moved here to another environment that doesn't exactly embrace Jews. Well, I'm no longer going to diminish my heritage for your comfort, some people hate simply for the sake of hating, let them crumble under the weight of that burden...we will celebrate light and life...I'm a Jew in America. This is my story. Shalom." - YOD

vinyl, cd und tape hier: https://yourolddroog.com/collections/jewelry

Naja, hat bei Remedy nicht geklappt.
Jetzt probiert halt der nächste eine Zusatzschiene anzuschliessen.

Der newsletter ist corny, Nature Sounds sowieso...

Mir gefällt Jewelery von seinen Alben dieses Jahr am besten. Beats und Delivery einfach wieder rougher. :thumbsup:

beeindruckend erzählte familienstory die er auf "generations" bringt
die hey arnold line auf "stoop kid" hat mich zum lächeln gebracht

und echt krasse performance auf "the best to ever do it"

Zurück
Oben Unten