G.O.O.D. Music (Getting Out Our Dreams) Thread

Pusha findet sein Part auf So Appalled ist sein bester Verse der letzten Jahre

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

der letzten jahre? hehe...also ich finde andere parts von ihm aus der letzten zeit geiler.
jedenfalls is der aber schon nice. " still move a bird like i'm in bed with mother goose" :cool:

und "pain" hat sich immer mehr zu ner wahren hymne entfaltet, sie wächst und wächst. diese subtile bedrohliche atmosphäre is der wahnsinn. f!ck diesen scheiß future, der song rockt trotzdem.
versteht hier einer eig. akkustisch, was er bei der griselda-line für spanisches zeug als addlib ruft?

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Ryan McDermott - Paradise (Video)

Neuzugang bei G.O.O.D. Music. Find den Track ziemlich gut. Erste Single aus seinem kommenden Projekt "Ryan vs. The Sandman: The Tale of the Sleepwalkers". :)

Ryan McDermott - Paradise (Video)

Neuzugang bei G.O.O.D. Music. Find den Track ziemlich gut. Erste Single aus seinem kommenden Projekt "Ryan vs. The Sandman: The Tale of the Sleepwalkers". :)

http://www.mzee.com/forum/showthread.php?t=100102250&p=9645233&viewfull=1#post9645233

Da ist auch n SoundCloud link wo man die mp3 ziehen kann.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/m/index.php?s=news&id=21785

Despite being prominently featured in G.O.O.D. Music's Cruel Summer, Pusha T thinks the project could've been better.

In an interview with Complex, Pusha explained that his favorite cuts were left off of the album.

"My favorite record was probably records that didn’t make the album," explained Push. "People don’t know there were records where Common was rapping over—like, we had Common rapping on strip club records. Do you know how great that shit was? That shit was so good that it was like—it’s annoying that I don’t know if people will ever hear this shit."

The Virginia emcee explained how Common stepped outside of his comfort zone. "You know me, you know my perspective. You got me, you got Big Sean, and then you have Common who’s super conscious. He has a whole ‘nother perspective. He was really rapping and really wanted to get on this record. He heard our verses and was like, 'Man, I’m laying one to this.' I’m like, 'Are you for real?' He’s like, 'I’m doing it.'"

Pusha recalled coming back to the studio, only to find that Common laced the new track perfectly. "We leave and come back—we were in LA—and he laid a monster fucking verse. And I don’t think people are going to hear it. Cruel Summer was a collection of verses and raps and songs and it was almost done like ‘Ye’s album. The biggest thing that shocked me [about My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy was] when I got over there, [Kanye] opened up his album to everybody. That’s how Cruel Summer was. Cruel Summer was a ton of beats and he was like, 'Yo, lay verses to this shit.'"

http://www.thesource.com/articles/252282?thesource-prod=jhet68u6asdo7ljgsk4h1anpl0

Pusha T has some heat on the back burner for us. While we await his upcoming album, Pusha spoke to The Boombox on a particular track that he certainly is excited about.

The track features Rick Ross and is produced by Kanye. Here is what Pusha had to say....

“It’s hard and emotional; it’s what people wanna hear… as a rap purist. It almost has the same qualities to me that ‘Sixteen’ with [Ross] and Andre 3000 [had]. Not that the song sounds anything like that, but just the fact that you want to hear rap. Like you just hear two guys blacking out over verses. My first lines on that record are, ‘I sold more dope than I sold records.’ It’s just a reality-based record. I think on it we both embrace the ills. We embrace the ills of the lifestyle of music, the ills of the street.”

Pusha berichtet über die Unterschiede zw. der Arbeit mit Kanye und der Arbeit mit Pharrell und bestätigt, dass die Line mit Blood In Blood Out auf diesem Track an Wayne gerichtet war bevor er einen Kanye Move macht :D

Die Stelle mit Wayne kommt bei 7:55

So we got our hands on an interesting track presumably off of Ludacris‘ upcoming album, “Ludaversal.” The track is called “Tell Me What They Mad For” & it features Pusha T & Swizz Beatz. I can only assume that Swizz produced the track but one thing that I can confirm is that Pusha T is shitting on Lil Wayne & Birdman in his entire verse. Ludacris’ verse just sounds like he’s yelling at tons of people.

Having said that, here’s a few of the more interesting lyrics from Pusha T’s verse and a snippet of the track.

With your baby mama fucking every rapper in the business
Niggas saying you was better when the drugs was in your system
Now your crack swag gone ever since u came from prison
Got you tweeting all stupid, is you skatin’, is you dissin’
Found out your ghost leased and your phantom just rented
Won’t leave it in your name like Pac when he went missing
Makaveli lives on so I’m riding on you bitches

http://dajaz1.com/ludacris-feat-pus...t-they-mad-for-lil-waynebirdman-diss-snippet/

Pusha auf dem Marlo-Film

Da kann man ja einige Trümmerfelder erwarten wenn er mit der Mentalität rangeht. Freue mich drauf :thumbsup:

Zurück
Oben Unten