Drake II

Gibts bei kod keine weissen hoes mehr, sehen bisschen nach ugly ass crack-bitches aus. Geld könnte man in bessere hoes investieren.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Drake hat eben mal kurz Alles zerstört.....

"You underestimated greatly
Most number ones ever, how long did it really take me
The part I love most is they need me more than they hate me
So they never take shots, I got everybody on safety....."

"Give these n**** the look, the verse, and even the hook
That's why every song sound like Drake featuring Drake"

"A couple albums dropped, those are still on the shelf
I bet them shits would have popped if I was willin' to help"

"Sinatra lifestyle, I'm just being Frank with you
I mean, where you think she at when she ain't with you"

Dass Drizzy und Weeknd Beef haben höre ich auch zum ersten Mal, aber eine kurze Google Suche ergibt, dass was dran sein könnte:

These cats beefing? What’s the deal? I can’t even call it. But, beefing they supposedly are. What’s beef you may ask? This ain’t the stuff Biggie used to rap about. Seems like The Weeknd opted not to sign with Drake, because that deal is linked to YMCMB. I mistakenly thought that the OVO Label was under the Warner Brand and only Warner. But, nope. Streets say that The Weeknd didn’t like that deal and opted to go a different route to the chagrin of Drizzy. Now, this new song called “Started From The Bottom” is licking shots at The Weeknd. I thought that boy was like Drake’s best friend, but I guess he’s just smart. That’s a lot of hands in your pockets! Hands all in the weed pockets and all that! Anyway, if there is a beef, who cares…just sounds like business to me.

wird das auch aufm album sein? gar nicht so schlecht

"This is a free release from Drake and won't be found on Drake's next album. Don't be surprised to see it turn out as a bonus track just like '9 AM In Dallas' ended up being for 'Thank Me Later'."

http://batshare.com/cjzm6pcu87up

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

pusha chris brown und the weeknd diss wooooooooooooooooooooo
leon.png

son taking shots

:thumbsup:

kommt gut. paar gute lines dabei und ich feier drake auf solchen tracks ohenhin.

Richtig geil, Drake hat kurz die Verhältnisse zurecht gerückt

Dass Drizzy und Weeknd Beef haben höre ich auch zum ersten Mal, aber eine kurze Google Suche ergibt, dass was dran sein könnte:

hat kaum jemand mitbekommen genauso mit der nicki minaj sache.. die beiden sind auch nicht mehr cool miteinander siehe ama awards...

Schon OK um irgendwelche R&B-Typen zu dissen, aber jemanden wie Pusha bringt das doch nicht ins schwitzen. Der lässt vlt. mal ne Line fallen, aber ansonsten erwarte ich keine Reaktion...

"Give these n**** the look, the verse, and even the hook
That's why every song sound like Drake featuring Drake"

und warum hört es sich auf poetic justice eher an wie kendrick feat kendrick :D

Feier ich bei weitem nicht wie 3 am in dallas geschweige denn wie alle früheren classics. Started wurde auch eher durchs video aufgewertet. Mal kucken was da kommt, wo zum **** ist 40?

Der Track ist echt sehr geil. Schade, dass der nicht auf's Album kommt.

Cause I show love, never get the same outta niggas
Guess it's funny how money can make change outta niggas
For real
Some nobody started feelin' himself
A couple somebodies started killin' themself
A couple albums dropped, those are still on the shelf
I bet them ****s would have popped if I was willin' to help

Damit ist dann hoffentlich dieses Gerücht aus der Welt ausgeräumt Drake könnte nicht flown, welches hier vor ein paar Wochen aufgetaucht ist.

Zurück
Oben Unten