THE WHO

MäFF

ist hier aktiv
Als ich gerade gesucht hab, war ich ein bißchen entsetzt, dass es kein Thema über die größte Rockband aller Zeiten gibt. Tauscht euch aus über Roger, John, Pete und Keith, über Alben, Liveshows, Soloarbeiten, Rockstareskapaden, Skandale und Zerstörungsorgien.

Long live the horrible Who!

One day I was in Keith’s room and I said, ‘Could I use your bog?’ and he smiled and said, ‘Sure.’ I went in there and there was no toilet, just sort of an S bend, and I thought ‘Christ, what happened?’ He said, ‘Well this cherry bomb was about to go off in me hand and I threw it down the toilet to stop it going off.’ So I said, ‘Are they that powerful?’ and he said, ‘Yeah, it’s incredible!’ So I said, ‘How many of ‘em have you got?’ with fear in me eyes. He laughed and said, ‘Five hundred,’ and opened up a case full to the top with cherry bombs. And of course from that moment on we got thrown out of every hotel we ever stayed in.

:thumbsup::D

Ich hab letztens noch ne Biographie von denen gelesen, weltklasse. Und erstaunlich, wie gestört die Jungs alle sind!

keith moon war der coolste.der wusste auch wann es zeit war abzutreten.

"I hope I die before I become Pete Townshend"

wont get fooled again,behind blue eyes,baba o riley,the seeker und my generation sind dennoch ziemlich gut.

Wer ist the who ? :D ... okay der ist nicht so gut !!!

My generation, ein song den ich immer wieder feier wenn ich ihn höre !!

Für mich nicht die größte band, aber haben guten sound gemacht. Und naja da wir in einem hip hop forum sind versteh ich nicht so recht warum du entsetzt bist wenn es keinen the who thread gibt ?!?

Zurück
Oben Unten