D-Block Thread

egal ob die offiziell sind ich zieh mir grade Pulp Fiction II :D

edit: mixtape is richtig fett jedenfalls Pulp Fiction II andere check ich später aber Pulp Fiction II kann ich nur empfehlen

naja, die tracks auf pulp fiction 2 sind zum großteil schon bekannt ...

aber habt ihr den "tony yayo vs j-hood skit" auf dem a history of violence mixtape gehört ?

"i stab the shit out you ..."

j-hood is genauso minder talentiert wie sheek...jada und styles sind die einzigen die wirklich skills mäßig was reißen, nur leider haben die noch nie ein vernünfitges album hingekriegt das ihren fähigkeiten entspricht

Heute wieder ein Mixtape auf datpiff.com!

D-Block Throwback

1. Styles p-who shot ya
2. Styles p-dim the lights
3. Styles p sheek louch and j hood-bullet
4. Styles p and j hood-for every (soul sonix)
5. Jadakiss-cant **** with me (soul sonix)
6. Styles p sheek louch and j hood-game time (soul sonix)
7. Sheek louch-take it to the streets (soul sonix)
8. Styles p-shok the world (soul sonix)
9. Jadakiss and styles p-shots fired (elite)
10. Sheek louch-where do i
11. Sheek louch-get up (soul sonix)
12. Styles p-heres why
13. Sheek louch-how the story go (soul sonix)
14. Sheek louch-time to kill (soul sonix)
15. Sheek louch-ready for war (soul sonix)
16. Sheek louch-ride for you (soul sonix)
17. Jada kiss inf and cross-in the streets
18. Styles p and snipe life-ride or die
19. Styles p-yeah
20. Styles p-babygirl
21. Styles p-math
22. Styles p-still
23. Styles p-stranded on d-block
24. Styles p-hustler
25. Styles p and tre williams-where im from

Cover

j-hood is genauso minder talentiert wie sheek...jada und styles sind die einzigen die wirklich skills mäßig was reißen, nur leider haben die noch nie ein vernünfitges album hingekriegt das ihren fähigkeiten entspricht

j-hood ist bzw. war einer der nachwuchshoffnungen new yorks, also worüber redest du ?

"i hold the tech like the statue hold the torch
blow your brain in your hands, make you hold your thoughts"

an styles und jada kommen zwar weder hood noch sheek heran, aber die beiden sind auch un****bar und die besten aus new york.

achja, was ist mit "a gangster and a gentleman" ? das ist eines der lässigsten rapalben überhaupt, ein klassiker ...

J-Hood war (ist? lmao) einfach nur ein weiterer langweiliger 08/15-Punchline-Rapper New Yorks...akzeptiert doch mal die Realität, statt eure Lieblinge blind zu verteidigen

Musik ohne Inhalt => NY´s New Generation (ausser Saigon vielleicht)

J-Hood war (ist? lmao) einfach nur ein weiterer langweiliger 08/15-Punchline-Rapper New Yorks...akzeptiert doch mal die Realität, statt eure Lieblinge blind zu verteidigen

Musik ohne Inhalt => NY´s New Generation (ausser Saigon vielleicht)

Ja, thematisch beschäftigt sich Hood mit den typischen Punchline - Mixtape - 16er - New York Rapper Inhalten. Aber sein Rapstyle, seine Stimme, ebenso wie seine Texte, heben ihn von den anderen Punchline Typen aus New York ab.

Außerdem ist die "Babyface Gangster - Ich bin skinny, aber steche trotzdem jeden ab Attitüde" sehr lässig.

basically speakin, all I know your face will be leakin
i rap full time and still pump base on the weekend
a toller Typ hoppin all over the map - and what you learned that niggas with long paper take longer to crack
that's why every chance I buy me a gat
why you rather buy you a chain - I aim at your brain
toller Typ, robbery is all we know, so how we gon go broke
when we could always take all y'all dough

mehr Infos zum Defjam Deal + Lox Album

DX-clusive: The LOX Aren’t On Def Jam

Contrary to rumor, The LOX are currently without a major label deal. “Nah, not as the group,” Styles P clarified to HipHopDX late yesterday. “False rumors. ‘Kiss just took [a solo deal with Def Jam]. He gonna finish [his] joint up. And then when we finish making [The LOX] album, we’ll decide on [a label].”

As for how soon Styles, Sheek and Jadakiss will be signing on the dotted line with somebody, there doesn’t appear to be any rush. “We not sweating it,” says Styles. “We just recording right now. Our first priority is really making solid music. And after we make the solid music, we’ll go where we wanna go.”

While rumors just recently surfaced regarding The LOX label home, there has long been a rumored title for the group’s third album, Live, Suffer, Celebrate. But according to Styles, that title may too prove to be just a rumor. “Might be [called that], might change,” he says of the album’s title. “We doing so much new music, so I dunno. The energy might change.”

Although the title to the next LOX album isn’t set in stone yet, Styles can confirm some of the A-list beatmakers who are helming the boards for the project. “As The LOX we gotta get a Premo joint,” he says. “I’m on Premo’s heels right now.” In addition to securing heat from the man who laced “Recognize” on the group’s last full-length, 2000’s We Are The Streets, The LOX have also clocked studio time with Pete Rock, Alchemist, and Swizz Beatz for their junior effort.

It should be a busy ’08 for the Yonkers crew, with Jadakiss’ Def Jam debut tentatively dropping first quarter and Styles and crew aiming to drop the new LOX album mid-year.

Stay tuned to HipHopDX for our feature with Styles P coming soon.

Quelle: www.hiphopdx.com

Styles P Preps 'Supa' Solo CD, Lox Reunion Disc

Styles P ropes Ghostface and Black Thought in for help with his imminently released solo album before starting work on the Lox reunion record.

A new solo album and a fresh LOX effort means we'll be hearing a lot from New York rapper Styles P in the near future.

The MC (real name David Styles) plans to drop his third solo album, "Supa Gangsta, Extraordinary Gentleman," on Dec. 4. He tells Billboard.com that the process of getting it out was "much smoother" than the embattled four-year gap between his first two solo outings.

"I always work, to tell you the truth," says Styles, who switched from Ruff Ryders to Koch for "Supa Gangsta..." "I would say I made three albums between (2006's) 'Time Is Money' and this one. I make songs every day. If not a song then a freestyle. If not a freestyle, I work with some of the young boys" on his label, D-Block. "Eventually it hits you in the gut -- 'I got an album! This is the album!' And then you put it out."

Styles describes "Supa Gangsta..." as "street-level hip-hop in its rawest form." Swizz Beatz produced the first single, "Blow Ya Mind Up," which has already been released to urban radio. Other collaborators on the album include Akon, Ghostface Killah, the Roots' Black Thought, Ray J and Max B. Styles plans to play some live shows to support the release.

As for the LOX, Styles says the trio is working on a new album -- its first since "We Are the Streets" in 2000 -- for release in the second or third quarter of 2008, after Sheek Louch drops his solo album in the first quarter.

"We've got a good amount of songs," Styles says. "It's the same direction we always go in -- 100 percent pure hip-hop electricity. You'll hear a lot of songs on each one of our solo albums preparing you for the LOX album." No guest collaborators are on tap for the set yet, however. "We've kept it strictly us so far," Styles says, "but we'll see as it goes on."

Quelle: http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003661801

Jay-Z On Possible Jadakiss/Ruff Ryders Deal

Rumors about Jada going to Def Jam have been running rampant, but now MTV is reporting that Jay-Z hinted at a possible new deal between Ruff Ryders and the Roc:

“Well, I’ve been actually trying to get Jadakiss to come to Roc-A-Fella/ Ruff Ryders for a minute,” he said. “It’s not done. It’s in the final stages, though. I spoke to [co-CEO] Dee [Dean] and all of them about doing something really special with a Roc-A-Fella/ Ruff Ryders collaboration.”

mehr dazu hier:

http://www.mtv.com/bands/m/mixtape_monday/102907/?rsspartner=rssFeedBurner

j-hood ist bzw. war einer der nachwuchshoffnungen new yorks, also worüber redest du ?

"i hold the tech like the statue hold the torch
blow your brain in your hands, make you hold your thoughts"

das ist n dermassen geiler Track (Gutter Representative)!

Jae ist sowieso übler Killer! Ist er jetzt definitiv nicht mehr dabei? Und sind neue Mixtapes in Vorbereitung?!

Gutter Representative bin ich auch heftig am feiern. Auch Tracks wie Da Block, I`m from Yonkers, Thug Music oder Come out to play sind absolute Bomben. Ich hoffe demnächst kommt endlich Tales from da hood...

Jadakiss Signs With Roc-A-Fella Records

After a lengthy tenure with Interscope Records, The LOX/D-Block's Jadakiss his inked a deal with Roc-A-Fella/Def Jam Records. To some, this news has been longstanding, as The LOX were initially rumored to be signed to Def Jam after Jay-Z's 2006 "I Declare War Concert" in New Jersey. Styles P also confirmed reports to HipHopDX last month that Jadakiss had signed to the storied Def Jam label, but not to the Roc-A-Fella branch. The LOX are currently shopping for their next contract as well.

The new deal will still involve The Ruff Ryders, the label and management associated with The LOX dating back to their earliest days. Jadakiss' yet-untitled album is said to be released in 2008, executive produced by Jay-Z as well as "Dee" and "Wah" Dean. It will be his first effort since 2004's platinum-selling Kiss of Death. The signing makes 'Kiss label-mates with one-time adversary Beanie Sigel. The two have set aside differences for years now, most notably collaborating on DJ Khaled's "It's A Problem" in 2006.

Quelle: www.hiphopdx.com

... und hier noch auf Deutsch! :D

Bereits im Roc Boys-Video warf Jadakiss den Diamond in die Luft, nun hat er auch beim ROC unterschrieben: Nach allen Gerüchten, Jada würde in den Süden zum Cash Money-Camp wechseln, blieb der MC aus Yonkers New York treu. Zuvor war er beim Def Jam Konkurrent Interscope unter Vertrag gewesen.

Sein neuer Boss ist somit Jay-Z, der mit American Gangster gerade das zehnte Nummer 1 Album seiner Karriere feiert. Mit 425.000 verkauften Einheiten in der ersten Woche konnte sich Hova an die Spitze der Charts setzen.

Quelle: hiphop.de

Back
Top Bottom