Rap Gossip International

Das sagt das Internet doch schon seit er aus dem
Knast kam und sein Eiswaffel weg war

God bless the guy who shot me, he is no longer living.

So you know who shot you?

Yea I know but he is no longer living, I don't know how he died.

https://www.complex.com/music/2020/12/pharrell-williams-drake-pusha-t-beef

During a recent appearance on Drink Champs, Pharrell addressed the Pusha vs. Drake saga after he was asked about another beef involving King Push and Lil Wayne. Pharrell told hosts N.O.R.E. and DJ EFN that he wished none of it had ever happened.

"I didn't wanna see that go that way. That didn't make me happy," he said. "I hate to see what him (Pusha) and Drake are going through—or what they went through. I hated to see all of it, every bit of it ... it wasn't good."

Pharrell was then asked if he thought Pusha went too far. The Grammy-winner, who is both a collaborator and friend of Pusha, claimed he was unaware of Pusha-T's plan, and insisted he would've tried to stop it.
Pusha didn't tell me, because he knows I would've stood in front of him as much as I could," Pharrell explained. "But he's a different kind of person. He's a Taurus. And Taurus people ... when you feel like a line is crossed and you take off the gloves, that's where your brain is at, you know what I'm sayin'? Whereas, Drake is a Scorpio, and they never forget ... It's just the worst combination of two people who are very pure and very loyal to the people they love."

It still breaks my heart to this day, because I would've loved to have heard those guys on a song together or heard a joint project together. I would've loved to see that," he said. "... By the way, Pusha says Drake's got bars. When Drake makes something that's amazing, we talk about it all the time."

erinnert an die damen, die dreimal wöchentlich irgendwelchen schrott über ihr sternzeichen in die insta-story hauen und ihre komplette persönlichkeit damit erklären.

Back
Top Bottom