Marvel Cinematic Universe [Comic, Kino]

Endlich 1 schwarzer Held.
nene , da gabs schon paar davor!

Blade
snipes.jpg

und zuletzt natürlich Luke Cage
tmg-article_default_mobile.jpg

EDIT: war "Spawn" nicht auch schwarz? schon oder?

Last edited by a moderator:
Evans is giving the impression that his time in the star-spangled tights are coming to an end, but he decided to extend his stay in the universe just a bit longer for the Avengers: Infinity War sequel.

“I had six films in my Marvel contract, so I could have said after the third Avengers I was done, but they wanted to make the third and fourth Avengers films as a two-parter,” Evans said to the Telegraph. “They said they had so many other characters to fit in – Guardians of the Galaxy, Black Panther, Captain Marvel, Doctor Strange, Ant Man – and couldn’t get them all into one movie.”

Though he wouldn’t give any spoilers regarding his character’s eventual fate, Evans did reveal that he decided to sign on for the fourth Avengers movie “because it made sense. It’s going to wrap everything up.”

Black panther brauch kein mensch.
Wakanda sieht zwar interessant aus, finde aber zb falcon interessanter

Spider-man trailer ist ein witz. Dj khaled? Really? Spidy geht für Tony Cracker kaufen? Cmon...

Da bin ich nicht bei dir, Falcon regt mich von allen Helden mit seinen Flachswitzen am meisten auf.
BlackPanther könnte vom Charakter her noch cool werden

Spiderman war gut. Typischer Superheldenfilm halt, hat aber sehr viel Spaß gemacht.

Die After Credits Szene 1 fand ich ganz nett. die 2. war wohl eine der Besten des MCU :D

Wie dumm sie wieder für die Almans den Titel geändert haben

Avengers Trailer geleakt.

Alle am Start . Sieht fett aus .

Bei Spiderman und Cap ging der Saal hoch

Back
Top Bottom