M-Audio Axiom 25 Probleme mit trigger Pads etc.

leider nicht, aber ich frag mal im imageline forum nach...kann n bisl dauern

so, das hab ich gefunden, vllt kannste damit was anfangen:

Ok. I spent about 2 nights on this and although I didn't get everything configured they way I want, I sure most of you will agree that this XML file (To be used with Enigma) Get's the job done in FLSTUDIO. The Transport Buttons, Sliders, Encoders and Pad will all work in Generic mode but I configured it especially to work as a FL supported Edirol PCR 30/50 series keyboard because I own one and I like Jog Features which speeds and slows down playback realtime. If you follow my directions which are simple, you shouldn't have any problem.

1. Copy the FLSTUDIO 8.xml file into c:\program files\M-audio\Enigma\User Preset Banks Folder
2. Start Enigma and choose FLSTUDIO 8 under devices and files
3. Select FLSTUDIO 8 under Presets and press CTRL+F12 to download the preset to your Axiom.
4. Press the Store Button on your Axiom and type a number between 1 and 20 to store the preset in on of those banks
5. Press the Recall Button and press the same number to ensure the bank you saved the preset in is loaded
6. Start up FLSTUDIO and and press F10. Choose the Edirol PCR 30/50 as your controller (Not the Tascam everyone has been using)

Load a song from Cool Stuff folder and check it out. The Loop Button in the Transport is configured like the Play button. The Rotary Encoded labeled B1 acts as a JOG to speed up and slow down playback. My sure you look at your LCD display and turn the encoder until 64 shows to get playback at the original speed. I didn't assign any of the Zone or Group buttons under the sliders. All the sliders, buttons, and encoders accept B1 are freely assignable and configured on midi channel 16.

Lastly, the 1.Axiom 49_61Blank.fst is a FPC Template which is completely empty and blank for use with your own samples.
Copy that into your C:\Program Files\Image-Line\FLSTUDIO 8\Data\Patches\Plugin presets\Generators\FPC Folder.
The First 8 Pads of the FPC are configured to work with the 8 Axiom pads in the same order from Left to right/Bottom to Top. Pads 9 - 16 are configured on the keyboard WHITE keys beginning at C6 - C7. If you don't like it, change it to your liking.

As you should already know, the << and >> Transport buttons advance you in your song in 1 bar/measure increments

Well that's it. It can't get any easier than this, and with FLSTUDIO's ability to remember controller assignments permanently, not just per project, in addition to 20 different configuration per 4 zones in the Axiom. You should have all you will every need in a keyboard controller. (Read the Keyboard manual and experiment) MEEDEE was kicking my azz a little bit.

Hope this helps all the Axiom users wanting native support.

KaBlIng.....

KABLAM!!!!

oder so: hab s mior nicht durchgelesen, n ur gefunden:

If you want to set up your axiom to control transport functions in FL its pretty easy and this is without having to rig it, i mean telling Fl its another controller setting your axiom to send those controls.

I dont have my manual in front of me which has the sysex and mmc numbers in it, but i think i remember so i hope it works.

Each time you set one of the transport controls you first have to set it to send mmc or sysex commands you do this before you program the actual function you want to do for example play or stop.

Here Are the Steps!

1. Press the button you want to program, this selects it.

2. Select ctrlassign, then type in 149. This set the button send out mmc or sysex commands.

3.Press the chan assign ans enter 127, this sets the device id.

4. Now press data 2 and enter the control you want to set it to control, if you are set up the play button you would press data 2 and enter in 02 for play.

you repeat steps 1-3 for all the mmc buttons that you program.

01 stop
02 play
04 forward
05 rewind
06 record

by doing this you still can use all the other functions and controllers.

IF anyone knows how to program the loop function, for recording it would be great. The loopong feature for recording because of course its always on loop when playing.

Den 2. Post kenne ich, das hat so nicht ganz funktioniert weil immer nur 1 dieser Funktionen dann funktioniert hat.
Aber der 1. Post hört sich interessant an, so könnte es sein.
Ich probier es aus, vielen Dank schonmal sicky!

ok habe es probiert, was mir aber fehlt ist die oben beschriebene Datei
"Axiom 49_61Blank.fst" um die Pads zu konfigurieren. Hab bei google gesucht aber es erscheint nur dieser Thread hier und der Thread bei ImageLine mit dem Originalpost.

Bist du dort angemeldet sicky? Kannst du evtl. vom Kablam herausfinden, wo ich die Datei herbekomme?

Wäre sehr nett!

Leute, ihr MÜSST es am keyboard selbst einstellen....Schaut einfach mal im Handbuch unterm Stichwort "trigger pads". da steht es zu 500% drin, habs die woche selbst gebraucht...

jede note hat ne nummer, ihr müsst demnach ne fortlaufende nummerierung einstellen z.b. pad 1=38 pad 2=39 pad 3=40

Midi CC hat hier an dieser stelle nichts zu suchen...

In fruity kann man buttons anklicken und denen dann über learn funktion controller knöpfe/ regler zuweisen...
falls ihrs nicht hinbekommt schreibt mir ne pm...

aber im normalfall nicht bei den transport tasten

man kann die transportbuttons einstellen am keyboard. in der software selbst nicht, oder nur umständlich.

aber man könnte sich doch an den standard midi befehlen orientieren und diese direkt ins keyboard einprogrammieren. danach halt testen.

mal ne frage an den threadersteller, was hast du in den midi optionen für einen modus eingestellt?

mfg

Hallo Leute

Ich bin seit kurzem ein stolzer Besitzer von einem M-AUDIO AXIOM 25.

Leider habe ich ein kleines Problem. Die oberen Buttons wie Play, Rec usw, E1-E8 und E9 wie auch P1-P8 lassen sich nicht belegen. Ich nutze den AXIOM 25 mit Reason 5 auf Windows 7. Reason hat AXIOM erkannt und ich habe es auch schon mit der Eistellung „Remote Override – Zuordnungen bearbeiten“ von Reason ausprobiert. Aber leider ohne Erfolg.

Habt ihr einen Tipp für mich?

Ich danke jetzt schon xD

so, das hab ich gefunden, vllt kannste damit was anfangen:

Ok. I spent about 2 nights on this and although I didn't get everything configured they way I want, I sure most of you will agree that this XML file (To be used with Enigma) Get's the job done in FLSTUDIO. The Transport Buttons, Sliders, Encoders and Pad will all work in Generic mode but I configured it especially to work as a FL supported Edirol PCR 30/50 series keyboard because I own one and I like Jog Features which speeds and slows down playback realtime. If you follow my directions which are simple, you shouldn't have any problem.

1. Copy the FLSTUDIO 8.xml file into c:\program files\M-audio\Enigma\User Preset Banks Folder
2. Start Enigma and choose FLSTUDIO 8 under devices and files
3. Select FLSTUDIO 8 under Presets and press CTRL+F12 to download the preset to your Axiom.
4. Press the Store Button on your Axiom and type a number between 1 and 20 to store the preset in on of those banks
5. Press the Recall Button and press the same number to ensure the bank you saved the preset in is loaded
6. Start up FLSTUDIO and and press F10. Choose the Edirol PCR 30/50 as your controller (Not the Tascam everyone has been using)

Load a song from Cool Stuff folder and check it out. The Loop Button in the Transport is configured like the Play button. The Rotary Encoded labeled B1 acts as a JOG to speed up and slow down playback. My sure you look at your LCD display and turn the encoder until 64 shows to get playback at the original speed. I didn't assign any of the Zone or Group buttons under the sliders. All the sliders, buttons, and encoders accept B1 are freely assignable and configured on midi channel 16.

Lastly, the 1.Axiom 49_61Blank.fst is a FPC Template which is completely empty and blank for use with your own samples.
Copy that into your C:\Program Files\Image-Line\FLSTUDIO 8\Data\Patches\Plugin presets\Generators\FPC Folder.
The First 8 Pads of the FPC are configured to work with the 8 Axiom pads in the same order from Left to right/Bottom to Top. Pads 9 - 16 are configured on the keyboard WHITE keys beginning at C6 - C7. If you don't like it, change it to your liking.

As you should already know, the << and >> Transport buttons advance you in your song in 1 bar/measure increments

Well that's it. It can't get any easier than this, and with FLSTUDIO's ability to remember controller assignments permanently, not just per project, in addition to 20 different configuration per 4 zones in the Axiom. You should have all you will every need in a keyboard controller. (Read the Keyboard manual and experiment) MEEDEE was kicking my azz a little bit.

Hope this helps all the Axiom users wanting native support.

KaBlIng.....

KABLAM!!!!

Und wo kann man FL STUDIO 8.xml herunterladen?

Back
Top Bottom