Witzig muss es sein und ein Link III

49838096_2302550646445491_7976363552732610560_n.jpg

I was sitting across the aisle from these 2 dudes on the bus and I couldnt help but overhear one of them tell the other one, "Emma comes first, then I come, two asses they come together, then I come again, two asses come together again, I come, pee twice, then I come one last time." Out of nowhere this lady behind them yells to the man, "Wtf is wrong with you? Have you no shame?" Then the man answers." Lady calma down, this isa my brother froma Italy, and Ima teachin him howa to spella Mississippi............Nowa shuta the fuck up anda show hima your tits....."

I was sitting across the aisle from these 2 dudes on the bus and I couldnt help but overhear one of them tell the other one, "Emma comes first, then I come, two asses they come together, then I come again, two asses come together again, I come, pee twice, then I come one last time." Out of nowhere this lady behind them yells to the man, "Wtf is wrong with you? Have you no shame?" Then the man answers." Lady calma down, this isa my brother froma Italy, and Ima teachin him howa to spella Mississippi............Nowa shuta the fuck up anda show hima your tits....."

made my day

Back
Top Bottom