Welcome to the Dirty South! II

Status
Not open for further replies.
jo iwie hätte ich da auch mal bock drauf... woher hast du den scheiß?? :D

Codein wird primär gegen trockenen reizhusten eingesetzt...

aber statt codein kannst du u.a. auch folgende sachen nehmen:

- dihydrocodein
- heroin
- morphin
- hydrocodon
- hydromorphon
- oxycodon
- oxymorphon
- Piritramid

du kannst dir auch 8 mg Immodium Akkut, ein mittel gegen durchfall, in die vene jagen und beim anfluten der wirkung denken, du würdest sterben.
die oben aufgezählten substanzen sind natürlich um ein vielfaches sträker als codein...

ich persönlich habe nur erfahrung mit codein, da man an die anderen sachen ja so gut wie nicht rankommt.

-the- said:
jo iwie hätte ich da auch mal bock drauf... woher hast du den scheiß?? :D

hatte bis vor kurzem heftigen reizhusten (2 wochen lang)... zuerst hat der arzt mir nur antibiotika gegeben, nach der 1. woche bin ich hingegangen und hab gesagt, dass es nicht mehr geht, ich nicht mehr einschlafen kann und es übertrieben weh tut. (ohne einen einzigen gedanken an sizzurp zu verlieren) zack hat er mir bronchicum verschrieben :D als ich auf mein rezept geguckt habe und das wort "codein" las, stand ich den freudentränen sehr nah ;) :D

nordhorn said:
hatte bis vor kurzem heftigen reizhusten (2 wochen lang)... zuerst hat der arzt mir nur antibiotika gegeben, nach der 1. woche bin ich hingegangen und hab gesagt, dass es nicht mehr geht, ich nicht mehr einschlafen kann und es übertrieben weh tut. (ohne einen einzigen gedanken an sizzurp zu verlieren) zack hat er mir bronchicum verschrieben :D als ich auf mein rezept geguckt habe und das wort "codein" las, stand ich den freudentränen sehr nah ;) :D

:D ich geh persönlich garnicht mehr zum arzt, sondern beauftrage meine mutter bei gelegeneheit, also wenn sie sowieso dort hin muss, mir eine flasche hustensaft gegen meinen starken reizhusten, den ich "seit einer woche habe", mitzubringen. bis jetzt hat es immer geklappt. ;)

04/21/07 - T.I. Album Info. & More (Speaks on Eminem & Upcoming Projects)

The King talks new album, movies, future projects.

T.I. stopped by VIBE today to talk and play new tracks from his forthcoming album, TI vs. TIP, scheduled for release "between June 26 and July 3." It's a concept record split into three distinct parts: "T.I.P.," "T.I.," and "T.I. vs. T.I.P."

"It's the struggle of power between two personalities within one self," T.I. explained, with each segment "separated by a narrative explaining who each personality is." Part one is about T.I.P. "coming to power and making wild demands" of his record label, Atlantic. Part two is about T.I. waking up and hearing people "saying he did sh*t he don't remember." On the concluding segment, T.I. and T.I.P. will collaborate, and finally, converge.

Accompanied by several associates (including Xscape singer / longtime boo Tameka "Tiny" Cottle), the rapper played 16 songs. T.I. emphasized, "I could do another record tonight and one could be bumped off tomorrow," but the tracks he played for VIBE were as follows:

T.I.P.:
- "Do It (Big sh*t Poppin)" [first single]
- "Yeah" f. Lil Wayne (prod. by Lil C)
- "You Know What It Is" (prod by Wyclef) [possible second single]
- "Hero" f. Akon
- "Watch What You Say to Me" (prod by Khao)
- "Dope Man" (prod by Mannie Fresh)

T.I.
- "We Do This" (prod by The Runners)
- "Life of the Party" (possibly featuring R. Kelly)
- "Don't You Wanna Be High" (prod by The Runners)
- "Goodbye My Dear" f. Ciara (prod by T.I.)
- "Show It to Me" f. Nelly (prod by Black Mob)
- "My Swagger"

T.I. vs. T.I.P.
- "Respect the Hustle" (prod by Danja) [The first joint with T.I. and TIP in conversation. As the man explained, "They both just telling each other, 'Why don't you just let me do what I do?'"]
- "Shawty Got a Gun"
- "Tomorrow'll Be a Better Day"
- "Tell 'em I Said That" (prod by Danja) [According to T.I., the song is about "too much lying coming out the mouths of people occupying the kids' time. Rappers coerce their kids to do sh*t they ain't never even done they self."]

The man said he's still working on a record with Timbaland, and that he's cut three tracks with Eminem - one for Em's record, one for "T.I." and one for "T.I.P.," though none were completely finished. When asked why he didn't consider releasing T.I. vs. T.I.P. as a double or triple album - or as separate albums like Nelly's Sweat / Suit - he chalked it up to bad business. "You can't do double albums - you don't get counted as two anymore. I might as well be giving songs away. And Nelly," he quipped, "has the advantage of a market I have yet to attain."

But the King's market acquisition tactics are far from lax. He's working on other peoples' records, and he's got a slew of film projects in the works, too. On the music front, he's been helping BG out with his new record. He's been juicing up his producer game, making beats for artists like Mariah Carey, Cassidy, Rick Ross, Young Joc and Young Dro. "Whether they use the beats or not is up to them," he said.

Quelle : www.vibe.com

:cool:
Fab5000 said:
04/21/07 - T.I. Album Info. & More (Speaks on Eminem & Upcoming Projects)

The King talks new album, movies, future projects.

T.I. stopped by VIBE today to talk and play new tracks from his forthcoming album, TI vs. TIP, scheduled for release "between June 26 and July 3." It's a concept record split into three distinct parts: "T.I.P.," "T.I.," and "T.I. vs. T.I.P."

"It's the struggle of power between two personalities within one self," T.I. explained, with each segment "separated by a narrative explaining who each personality is." Part one is about T.I.P. "coming to power and making wild demands" of his record label, Atlantic. Part two is about T.I. waking up and hearing people "saying he did sh*t he don't remember." On the concluding segment, T.I. and T.I.P. will collaborate, and finally, converge.

Accompanied by several associates (including Xscape singer / longtime boo Tameka "Tiny" Cottle), the rapper played 16 songs. T.I. emphasized, "I could do another record tonight and one could be bumped off tomorrow," but the tracks he played for VIBE were as follows:

T.I.P.:
- "Do It (Big sh*t Poppin)" [first single]
- "Yeah" f. Lil Wayne (prod. by Lil C)
- "You Know What It Is" (prod by Wyclef) [possible second single]
- "Hero" f. Akon
- "Watch What You Say to Me" (prod by Khao)
- "Dope Man" (prod by Mannie Fresh)

T.I.
- "We Do This" (prod by The Runners)
- "Life of the Party" (possibly featuring R. Kelly)
- "Don't You Wanna Be High" (prod by The Runners)
- "Goodbye My Dear" f. Ciara (prod by T.I.)
- "Show It to Me" f. Nelly (prod by Black Mob)
- "My Swagger"

T.I. vs. T.I.P.
- "Respect the Hustle" (prod by Danja) [The first joint with T.I. and TIP in conversation. As the man explained, "They both just telling each other, 'Why don't you just let me do what I do?'"]
- "Shawty Got a Gun"
- "Tomorrow'll Be a Better Day"
- "Tell 'em I Said That" (prod by Danja) [According to T.I., the song is about "too much lying coming out the mouths of people occupying the kids' time. Rappers coerce their kids to do sh*t they ain't never even done they self."]

The man said he's still working on a record with Timbaland, and that he's cut three tracks with Eminem - one for Em's record, one for "T.I." and one for "T.I.P.," though none were completely finished. When asked why he didn't consider releasing T.I. vs. T.I.P. as a double or triple album - or as separate albums like Nelly's Sweat / Suit - he chalked it up to bad business. "You can't do double albums - you don't get counted as two anymore. I might as well be giving songs away. And Nelly," he quipped, "has the advantage of a market I have yet to attain."

But the King's market acquisition tactics are far from lax. He's working on other peoples' records, and he's got a slew of film projects in the works, too. On the music front, he's been helping BG out with his new record. He's been juicing up his producer game, making beats for artists like Mariah Carey, Cassidy, Rick Ross, Young Joc and Young Dro. "Whether they use the beats or not is up to them," he said.

Quelle : www.vibe.com

Freu mich schon voll auf das Album. Bin schon gespannt, was Khao wieder produziert hat. "Why You Wanna" feiere ich immer noch.
Hoffentlich kommt es wirklich Anfang Juli. Das wäre die perfekte CD für den Urlaub.

T.I. Gives The Goods On Upcoming Album

T.I. does not appreciate his name mentioned as one of rappers who use violence in their rhymes. Not that he doesn't feel it's accurate, but he feels it's unfair.

"You ain't bringing Martin Scorsese up for 'The Departed'? He won an Academy Award," he told MTV. "[In the movie], they threw a white man out a window ... shot so many people," he continued. "Ain't nobody bringing these people up because ['The Departed'] was artistically done, it was very creative. Everyone went to the movie and they enjoyed it. What about ... 'Saw,' 'Saw 2' and '3'?"

Now, he is prepping the release of T.I. Vs. T.I.P., and he also spoke up about the significance of the record.

"This is my life, this is the struggle I had to go through to bring myself to release another album," he said. "After all the stuff I went through following the success of King, it took a lot to even muster the effort or even care enough about the world outside my circle to even care about doing another album. ... All I did was take notes and record it along the way."

When he began recording this, he openly stated he wanted Eminem to record with him. Now, that has actually happened.

"It was an experience...He's probably one of the most lyrical cats in the game right now. Me being known as one of the most lyrical cats in the game, I had to get myself up. He lived up to all my expectations. He's a rappin' fool. He made me step my game up," he said.

But, it seems the two didn't stop with one record.

"We did three records...One we did for him. You know how Marshall Mathers and Slim Shady have their beefs? Well [on that song], T.I. is trying to tell Marshall how to deal with Slim based on how he deals with Tip. Then Tip butts in, like, 'You can't tell nobody nothing.' Then Em comes in and tells me, 'Who are you to tell me anything?' I was like, 'I'm just trying to help, homie.' "

There's another track he spoke on called "Touchdown".

"It's out of Eminem's norm, if Eminem has a norm...It's a record you wouldn't expect to hear him on, kinda like how you heard [him] on 'Smack That' for Akon or [Em's] 'Shake That' with Nate Dogg. You'll be like, 'OK, he's switching it up.' ['Touchdown' is] basically [him] talking about when you touch down in everybody's city, what you do. Hit the mall, buy a car or leave the club with all the girls. We have yet to finish that one."

"The one we finished is 'Whatever You Want It to Be,' ...It's saying, 'I'm a man, if I ain't nothing else. Before I'm a rapper, before I'm anything else, I'm a man. If you don't respect that, it can be whatever you want it to be.' "

The album will feature production from Mannie Fresh, Wyclef Jean and more. Aside from Slim, expect to hear Justin Timberlake, Timbaland and more.

Quelle : www.hiphopdx.com

T.I. Gives The Goods On Upcoming Album

T.I. does not appreciate his name mentioned as one of rappers who use violence in their rhymes. Not that he doesn't feel it's accurate, but he feels it's unfair.

"You ain't bringing Martin Scorsese up for 'The Departed'? He won an Academy Award," he told MTV. "[In the movie], they threw a white man out a window ... shot so many people," he continued. "Ain't nobody bringing these people up because ['The Departed'] was artistically done, it was very creative. Everyone went to the movie and they enjoyed it. What about ... 'Saw,' 'Saw 2' and '3'?"

Now, he is prepping the release of T.I. Vs. T.I.P., and he also spoke up about the significance of the record.

"This is my life, this is the struggle I had to go through to bring myself to release another album," he said. "After all the stuff I went through following the success of King, it took a lot to even muster the effort or even care enough about the world outside my circle to even care about doing another album. ... All I did was take notes and record it along the way."

When he began recording this, he openly stated he wanted Eminem to record with him. Now, that has actually happened.

"It was an experience...He's probably one of the most lyrical cats in the game right now. Me being known as one of the most lyrical cats in the game, I had to get myself up. He lived up to all my expectations. He's a rappin' fool. He made me step my game up," he said.

But, it seems the two didn't stop with one record.

"We did three records...One we did for him. You know how Marshall Mathers and Slim Shady have their beefs? Well [on that song], T.I. is trying to tell Marshall how to deal with Slim based on how he deals with Tip. Then Tip butts in, like, 'You can't tell nobody nothing.' Then Em comes in and tells me, 'Who are you to tell me anything?' I was like, 'I'm just trying to help, homie.' "

There's another track he spoke on called "Touchdown".

"It's out of Eminem's norm, if Eminem has a norm...It's a record you wouldn't expect to hear him on, kinda like how you heard [him] on 'Smack That' for Akon or [Em's] 'Shake That' with Nate Dogg. You'll be like, 'OK, he's switching it up.' ['Touchdown' is] basically [him] talking about when you touch down in everybody's city, what you do. Hit the mall, buy a car or leave the club with all the girls. We have yet to finish that one."

"The one we finished is 'Whatever You Want It to Be,' ...It's saying, 'I'm a man, if I ain't nothing else. Before I'm a rapper, before I'm anything else, I'm a man. If you don't respect that, it can be whatever you want it to be.' "

The album will feature production from Mannie Fresh, Wyclef Jean and more. Aside from Slim, expect to hear Justin Timberlake, Timbaland and more.

Quelle : www.hiphopdx.com

Yo klingt cool danke fuer die Info

Mit da South verbind ich jetzt vor allem diese geilen, richtig feisten Beats.
:cool: die mag ich :)
Lustig, dass das oft Doubletimebeats sind, aber viele Südrapper weder drauf doubeln noch wenigstens gute Flowtechnik darufpacken.

Mit da South verbind ich jetzt vor allem diese geilen, richtig feisten Beats.
:cool: die mag ich :)
Lustig, dass das oft Doubletimebeats sind, aber viele Südrapper weder drauf doubeln noch wenigstens gute Flowtechnik darufpacken.

Find die Dirty South Beats auch voll geil.
Aber ich denke T.I. kann Doubletime schon ganz flowen.

ich glaube, die beiden namen existieren mittlerweile parallel. auf jeden fall wird er auf seinem letzten release (like father like son) als birdman angegeben

lil wayne...wird ja auch birdman jr. weezy f baby lil weezy usw gennant so is das bei birdman auch...

Aber auf dem Trick Daddy Feature und den Features mit DJ Khaled "Make It Rain Remix" und "We Takin Over" steht auch wieder Baby...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom