$UICIDEBOY$ [G*59 RECORD$] -

heute von nem Kollegen empfohlen bekommen, Läuft den ganzen Tag auf repeat.

Juicy J über die Boys

The Highly Intoxicated mixtape had you working with a lot of the new artists, including $uicideboy$ specifically. What do you think makes their music so powerful and why does he support their movement?

$uicideBoy$, they're the truth, man. I'm executive producing their new album. Them guys are like family members, man. I was on Twitter and everybody was hitting me [like], "Yo, yo yo, you gotta check out these guys, man. $uicideBoy$, their music sound like y'all. It sound like old Three 6 Mafia." And then I would go on SnapChat and somebody would go, "Yo, yo, yo, check out the $uicideboy$." So I go on SoundCloud, I'm listening, I'm smoking weed and one of their songs came on and I was like, holy shit! And I heard that shit and I was like, man, this is amazing ’cause it reminds me of my music from back in ’92, ’91.

So I reached out to ’em, we talked on FaceTime. I reached out to the producer and spoke to him on Twitter and he hit me back. We talked on FaceTime and I was like, "Yo, let's do some stuff together and work on some music." So we was sending songs back and forth. I was sending him beats, he was sending me beats. I would do a verse on something and then when they came to L.A., we sat down in the studio. We vibed out and we got a great relationship, man. We're making a lot of great music and I was making Highly Intoxicated and I was like I like, "Y'all beats, y'all beats remind me of when I was like 22 and making beats like that."

I like their production. They new, they up-and-coming guys. So I was like, "I'm working on this mixtape. Why don't y'all send me a pack and cook up and put some beats on this mixtape." And it just happened organically, man. And it was just amazing when I seen the response when I dropped the mixtape. I got so many people calling my phone. Show money picked up some more, phones ringing a little bit more than they was before. I believe because, to me, they made that old Three 6 Mafia, they made it relevant as of today and by me jumping on those songs. I guess people, they wanted to hear some of that old school Juicy J back in the early ’90s and when I did that, it was just classic. That's one of my best mixtapes. I had a lot of fun with them. You can hear it. I have a lot of energy, you know what I'm talking about?

Es kommt wohl auch im Dezember noch ein Mixtape

Do you have any other new solo or collaborative projects coming out anytime soon?

Yeah, I got another project. Soon as I drop Rubba Band Business on Dec. 8, a week later, I'm dropping another tape, it's called Shut the Fuck Up. It's produced by $uicideboy$. It's classic. That's all I'ma say, it's classic. It sounds like Highly Intoxicated. The vibe of it is like Highly Intoxicated. It's classic, though. The flow on there is classic, the beats on there is classic, everything. The hook, everything The snare is classic, classic kick, classic hi-hat, you know what I'm saying?

I actually went in with the $uicideboy$ again and we created another project, but that's just how I do it. I don't ever stop. I'm going to the studio today. This is what I do. I don't even have to do this but I love doing this. This is like passion for me. This is in my heart, out of the love for it. It's not about the money or the fame, I got that. I'm good on that part, I do this out of the love. I go in the studio and I love making music. I'm not gonna walk in the studio and say I'ma throw a hook on something and a little crappy verse. No, I like classic shit. This is a hobby of mine, you know what I'm saying? I do this every day. I got my own studio, it's closed-off in a nice chill place. I walk in there and do what I wanna do when I wanna do it.

Who are some of the guests on Shut the Fuck Up or is it just you and $uicideboy$?

It's me. They produced the whole mixtape. I got a couple other producers on there. It's this other guy named Chase Davis, he did like one beat on there, and I think Murda Beatz gotta beat on there. But on the mixtape, it's actually dope, I'm working with this new up-and-coming artist out of New York, he's called Smooky MarGeliaa. I got a dope record on there from Smooky MarGeliaa, 15 years old. That guy's a genius. His music, trust me, he's gonna be big. He's gonna be a big name in music. He's up-and-coming. Shouts out to him. I got Project Pat on there. I had to put Project on there, it's only right. That's all I got on the project as of right now and $uicideboy$ did 90 percent of all the beats. When you hear this shit, you're gonna be like, "Oh my god!" It's insane.

Last edited:
Freue mich drauf

Haben auch vor 2 Tagen ihre neue Merch-Collection gedropped, vieles war sofort ausverkauft, aber ein paar gute Shirts waren dabei fand ich

naja fand den drop nicht so geil, den ftp drop irgendwie auch nicht

Sind am 31.08. im Silent Green Berlin. Die Tickets waren auf 300 limitiert und in Minuten weg, bin schon gespannt was da geht. Location ist ja ziemlich fett. Am Tag darauf in Köln und das wars dann mit Gigs hier.

Hatte versucht was zu bekommen aber konnte irgendwie nur die US Stopps sehen.

39410280_1972829582737316_5622685160576122880_o.jpg

würde ich feiern

sieht aus wie immer eigentlich...gibt ja immer wieder vermutungen, dass er aufs clean sein nicht klarkommt...deswegen auch voll oft so stimmungsschwankungen in insta stories

egal wie sehr ich teile ihrer fan-szene verachte. das neue album brennt wieder. kenne keine rapcrew die konstant so ein hohes level auf jedem release hält. ruby ist eine verdammte maschine.

Back
Top Bottom