Tunneling solutions to lower latency likely to be unblocked

StevenCao

BANNED
Prior to entering it. Just an illustration of one of them. Made a few articles in the past about this as have others. These solutions are used by players for the previous two years in MS2 Mesos . They were only blocked this season on May the 22nd that was when major DDOS attacks were happening and Maple had lots of downtime. When they resolved the problems nobody managed to connect using these services anymore. Most likely blocked along with everything else.

Since that time, I and others haven't made an attempt to contact these services about the problem connecting to Global Maplestory, but we also have contacted Nexon relating to this via support. Both services told me that they could no longer join either even after conducting a number of tests and trying different things. I've gotten mixed answers from Nexon. I really don't think the first one knew what I was asking as he said he'd pass it on to the programmers. I tried again a few months later and had been met with another reaction.

Because you can view them seem to believe it is exactly like any other personal network. VPNs are clearly contrary to the TOS and while W[tfast and Battleping are both private networks they shouldn't be blocked as they're used by thousands of players who suffer with high latency. Battleping even uses the users IP address to login before connecting through the US server which Nexon will be able to see I would assume.

In addition, he says the game should be playable without these services providing you have a broadband connection that's not true. The delays are clear as day and not everyone lives near the servers in the usa. Without these services the general gameplay experience isn't smooth. There are noticeable delays in attacks and buffing. Also attempting to pull off a double flash leap near to immediately is impossible without these solutions.

You simply need to unblock them. I found that this also. Because you Cheap Maplestory Mesos can see that this is quite recent. I really don't know whether they are still trying to have it working together with the development team but a phrase on this would be fine.

Ultimately these services are a NEED, not a want for MMO gaming and online gaming in general. They support 80+ MMO games and if you go to any one of their forums and ask whether the use of these services like Battleping is allowed they will all tell you that it is. There's no reason why these ought to be blocked. Not everyone who's in GMS service place is on 20-50ms ping. Maybe get into contact with these and see whether you can restrict access to these providers only.

More Cheap Maplestory Mesos, Maple M Mesos Go to our website https://www.mmogdp.com/Maplestory-2/Mesos.html

Zurück
Oben Unten