Sexismus, Feminismus, etc.

sowas hört man natürlich gerne als Hartzer ders nicht mal zur mittleren Reife gebracht hat.

Ein Portrait der Athletin. Ich denke in ein paar Jahren bestehen alle Frauen Mannschaften aus Shemales, dann klappt es auch mit dem Gewinnen.

https://www.playersvoice.com.au/hannah-mouncey-representing-my-country-again/#2klE40wCtYMIrgG2.97
Mal ein bisschen Respekt für die Dame hier
MOUNCEY_PV1_06_a-768x512.jpg

Hat vorher auch Australian Football gespielt.

Prognostiziere den Untergang des Frauen-Beachvolleyballs im Jahr 2022. Sobald alle Mannschaften mit Ex-Männern auflaufen, wird sich das niemand mehr reinziehen. Oder es wird nen LGBT-Nischen-Sport.

Prognostiziere den Untergang des Frauen-Beachvolleyballs im Jahr 2022. Sobald alle Mannschaften mit Ex-Männern auflaufen, wird sich das niemand mehr reinziehen. Oder es wird nen LGBT-Nischen-Sport.

wusste nicht dass das überhaupt zugelassen wird, find das unfassbar, das widerspricht doch jeglichen grundregeln eines fairen wettkampfes, eigentlich straight up BETRUG :thumbsdown:

scheisse, wo bim i hier? :( wir sind ja schon viel tiefer in der Dystopie drin als ich gewagt hatte zu glauben :(

Lieber @Ceza hälst du diese Entwicklung für fair gegenüber den biologischen Frauen?

Gibt es eigentlich auch Menschen, die sich als Mensch mit Behinderung fühlen? Ich sehe da ganz neue Gewinnchancen bei den Paralympics.

Ich fühl mich wie 13! Ich bin nicht strafmündig!

Referenzfall inklusive Gerichtsurteil

A Dutchman who wanted to change his date of birth to boost dating prospects has lost his legal battle to do so.

Emile Ratelband, still aged 69, wanted to change his birth date by 20 years to avoid what he called discrimination.

"We live in a time when you can change your name and change your gender. Why can't I decide my own age?" he said.

But the court disagreed, highlighting that many rights in law are based on a person's age, and changing it at will could cause many problems.

There was no legal basis to make such a change, it said.

"Mr Ratelband is at liberty to feel 20 years younger than his real age and to act accordingly," the judges said, but changing his legal documents would have "undesirable legal and societal implications".

Mr Ratelband, who calls himself a "positivity trainer", made headlines around the world with his unusual request.

Ahead of the hearing, he made TV and other press appearances, saying he felt discriminated against in both employment and on the popular dating app Tinder - and said his doctors had told him he had the body of someone in their 40s.

"If I'm 49, then I can buy a new house, drive a different car. I can take up more work," he said. "When I'm on Tinder and it says I'm 69, I don't get an answer. When I'm 49, with the face I have, I will be in a luxurious position."

Back
Top Bottom