Rap Gossip International

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

als freund seiner musik freu ich mich natürlich dass er nich mehr im knast aufnehmen muss ... aber ob er wirklich verdient hat rauszukommen? da bin ich mir doch sehr unschlüssig .. naja wat solls nich meien angelegenheit

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6673613/tupac-murder-suspect-keefe-d-confesses-killing-dying-cancer/

Duane Keith "Keefe D" Davis - an uncle of number prime suspect Orlando Anderson - says he was in the car when one of his crew opened fire and he knows who pulled the trigger.

His findings were based on an astonishing taped confession by Keefe D when he had immunity from prosecution.

“I was a Compton kingpin, drug dealer, I’m the only one alive who can really tell you story about the Tupac killing,” said Keefe D, according to the Daily Star.

“People have been pursuing me for 20 years, I’m coming out now because I have cancer. And I have nothing else to lose. All I care about now is the truth.”

Keefe D explains how after his nephew Anderson was beaten up by Tupac and his entourage he went looking for revenge with his pals.

The shooter's Cadillac was being driven by Terrence "T-Brown" Brown with DeAndre "Dre" Smith sitting behind, Keefe D was in the front passenger seat and Anderson sat behind him.

Keefe D refuses to name the actual shooter - because of "street code" but revealed: “It just came from the backseat bro."

könnte aber schon sein, dass er unschuldig ist.

36667399_10156309822947752_1526035600057040896_n.jpg

Hahahah wie die franzakken 69 verarschen

"I had to fight some toller Typ in a bathroom, no homo we slipping on semen"

Fergs Blick :D :D :thumbsup:

Game und 50 shakern in da club

Charlamagne gibt zu dass er eine Frau unter Drogen gesetzt hat um sie flach zu legen. Ist zwar von 2015, kam aber jetzt wieder an die Oberfläche. Mal gespannt was daraus wird im aktuellen Klima bzgl. Vergewaltigung, Belästigung etc

Charlamagne: I remember a scenario in Myrtle Beach, South Caroline, I got this girl real drunk, and uhm, I fucked, we fucked.

Andrew: ... just that sentence sounds a little fishy, "I got her drunk against her will..."

Charlamagne: Nah I did. Now I didn't just get her drunk I went to the sex store and got Spanish Fly.

Andrew: Oh so you raped her?

Charlamagne: Shut up. Spanish Fly. They sell it in the sex store, I'm telling the truth... they sell it in the Spanish store. I had the fucking... I mean they sell it in the sex store.

Andrew: Why you snitching on you dog? They sell knives in the store too, you can put that to a girls throat, and have sex with her, doesn't mean its legal.

Charlamagne: So I put the spanish fly in the E&J, we drinking the E&J and shit... so in my mind I don't know if this shit really work, but I feel like I got horny as a motherfucker too! Right? Right?

Andrew: You took it too?

Charlamagne: So she was drunk and shit, and we had sex and shit, and like a lot of my boys were trying to come in the room and fuck her and I'm like nah chill out, we not doing that, I'm not gonna let y'all run a train on her, that's rape. So, right, so, so...

Andrew: If its just one on one, its ain't rape. Trains are rape.

Charlamagne: So the next morning, the next morning she wakes up and uhm, we talk about it. And she's like "What happened?" I'm like "We had sex." she said "Ok well I'm glad it was you." Then a couple days later, she's like "Yo are you sure I only had sex with you?" Because one of my stupid ass cousins was going around saying he fucked her, which he didn't, I know for a fact he didn't. I was there with her the whole time. He did not fuck her. He looked at her naked, but he didn't fuck her. Right? So, so, so... I'm telling her no me and you just had sex, nobody else did nothing. So it just was weird that she was like, "I'm just glad it was you." You know what I'm saying, because in mind yea you could have been in a real bad situation if it was another motherfucker there...

Andrew: That's a huge compliment man. A girl just said, "yo at least you raped me."

Charlamagne: I didn't rape her. I did not rape her. I did not rape her.

Andrew: If it was any of your cousins or friends... it would have been rape.

Charlamagne: I didn't rape her, because me and her had every intention of having sex with each other.

Andrew: So then why would you put the Spanish Fly?

Charlamagne: I was a freaky... I'm still a freaky motherfucker but I was really, I was... listen I was... my whole...

Andrew: Wait, was she passed out when you fucked her?

Charlamagne: Nah... she wasn't like. She was like one of those drunks where listen, no listen, no, she was one of those drunks where like, she was like one of those drunks where she was like oh, coher... she wasn't coherent, but she was up, like when your girl... like when you're blacked up like that don't know what the fuck is going on type shit, like she was really fucked up...

http://www.tmz.com/2018/07/12/charlamagne-tha-god-lawyer-sexually-assault-marty-singer/

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Zurück
Oben Unten