Lorde - Melodrama (16.06.17)

Interessanter Einblick:

Interessantes Trio:

Carlys und Ellas Stimme harmonieren toll miteinander! (Sorry, Jack!)

One thing I'm really excited about in the next two years is getting way better personally... you know... in terms of production, in terms of engineering. In the next five years, I want to entirely do a record. Write it completely myself, produce it myself, do everything on the record myself... I mean... have it mastered by somebody else. That's my five-year goal.

I’ve never just sat down and said, “Okay, let’s make this whole album together.” It’s always a very gradual process. That’s what it was with Ella [Marija Lani Yelich-O’Connor, Lorde] when we started working on Melodrama. There were a lot of early recording sessions on that album where the box was so big of what it could be, and we just really defined it slowly. And that’s my favorite way to make records: to have a partner, whether that partner is another artist or an imaginary person in your head [laughs]. Then you just set out this entire body of work that has all the things you love about albums. It’s too big to fathom, so you just very slowly push that boulder up a hill.

lordemusic Obsessed with you forever thank you for helping me see a little clearer who i am
lordemusic Also no thank you for teaching me the word doody and no thank you for always getting the nicer uber

Deluxe Vinyl einfach viermal vorbestellt und damit ein paar (Geburtstags-)Geschenksorgen für 2018 auf einen Streich beseitigt.
m1219.gif

– Platz 1 in den weltweiten iTunes-Charts (mittlerweile abgelöst)
– Platz 1 in den ARIA- und Billboard-Charts
– Dritthöchster Metascore (92) des Jahres
– Erste(r) unter 21-jährige(r) Künstler(in), der/die einen Metascore von über 90 erzielt
– Erste Künstlerin, die mit sechs Songs gleichzeitig in den Spotify Viral-Charts vertreten war

DRcIt-iVoAA71gx.jpg

DRcIt-iUMAA7FVG.jpg

Gestern Abend nochmal gepumpt das Teil. Jack Antonoff auf jeden Fall seine bisher beste und konstanteste Arbeit abgeliefert. Schon ein kleines Genie der leider viel zu wenig Anerkennung bekommt.

Bleachers Album auch eines meiner Favoriten dieses Jahr.

What weird sound or instrument are you most proud of sneaking into a song this year?

There’s a song on the Lorde album called “Hard Feelings” and there’s this synth at the end that sounds like metal bending. I’m really proud of that. Another one on the Lorde album, her and I found this sound of a tiger roaring embedded in some old synthesizer. Lorde and I put that right before the bridge on “Sober.” It’s so random, but it’s not just a cool production trick. The song would be less without it.

Für die LinnDrum (auch unsigniert) würde ich jede 808 in der Ecke stehen lassen!

I haven't started properly on the next record yet, and I'm not sure how long it'll be. But I've been teaching myself how to play piano, and here and there little bits come out. I think this next one will probably be born out of the piano in my house, me and my friends, keeping it simple. But we'll see.

Back
Top Bottom