LP Kanye West & Jay-Z - Watch the Throne

sieht hübsch aus, rappt ganz ok. frag nur mich immer wieso leute solche videos machen und online stellen. reine selbstdarstellung, ohne irgendwas eigenes zu bringen. einfach nur nachgerappt, prima.

sieht hübsch aus, rappt ganz ok. frag nur mich immer wieso leute solche videos machen und online stellen. reine selbstdarstellung, ohne irgendwas eigenes zu bringen. einfach nur nachgerappt, prima.

Oder Coverbands. Oder Hobbykünstler, die bekannte Bilder nachmalen.
Gibt Leute denen das Spaß macht.

28047727.jpg

3 Grammys für die beiden !!!

BEST RAP PERFORMANCE

Niggas In Paris
Jay-Z & Kanye West

BEST RAP/SUNG COLLABORATION

No Church In The Wild
Jay-Z & Kanye West Featuring Frank Ocean & The-Dream

BEST RAP SONG

Niggas In Paris
Shawn Carter, Mike Dean, Chauncey Hollis & Kanye West, songwriters (W.A. Donaldson, songwriter) (Jay-Z & Kanye West)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
HOW JAY Z’S “HOLY GRAIL” CHANGED THE “WATCH THE THRONE” ALBUM

http://pigeonsandplanes.com/2015/03/how-jay-zs-holy-grail-changed-the-watch-the-throne-album/

As they were wrapping up Watch The Throne, Jay says, “Are we finished? Is this it? Okay, cool, I want to play you a record that’s gonna be on my album.” He plays “Holy Grail,” and of course a shitstorm happens. Kanye’s not an idiot.

Kanye says “This track is crazy, it needs to be on Watch the Throne.”

And Jay says, “No, that’s a single from my album.” And that’s how I got the phone call asking me to try to do a record close to that one.
I get to New York, and we’re at the Mercer Hotel, working. We had the whole floor. I get in, Frank Ocean’s sitting there, and they’re just starting on “No Church in The Wild.”
So “Holy Grail” itself inspired them to change Watch the Throne. Because of that record, six other records got made at that point, including “Otis.”

Zurück
Oben Unten