JAY-Z / JIGGA / HOVA / SHAWN CARTER/ ~ the official thread VI

http://www.latimes.com/sports/boxing/la-sp-daniel-franco-20171202-story,amp.html

The skull cap was taken off again following an infection that also nearly killed him.

It had been 172 days since a representative from Roc Nation had contacted him, he said.

“I feel … like I’ve been left in the dust,” Franco said. “They never valued me as a person. All I was was a product.”
Franco’s father, Al, said he was reduced to begging Roc Nation executives Michael Yormark and Dino Duva, asking whether the company — or Jay-Z or his wife, Beyoncé — could use one of their powerful social media platforms to promote Daniel’s GoFundMe campaign, which has raised more than $60,000 to help offset the family’s medical and travel costs, with nearly $200,000 in remaining bills.

No such assistance was granted, and the younger Franco recently noticed that Roc Nation Sports’ fighter stable had dwindled to a handful of fighters. Franco has been deleted from its website.

Asked what the company has done to help Franco, Yormark, said, “I have no comment.”

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

müssta drauf klicken, dann gibts Feuer

Jay-Z ist und bleibt einfach zu heftig , gebe mir momentan wieder die halbe Diskographie und auch fast alle Feature Parts der 00er-10er Jahre von ihm auf anderen Sachen von anderen Künstlern war einfach next level

Zurück
Oben Unten