Der schön-schaurige Horrorfilmthread

Ja, ich weiß. Quasi die Origin-Story der Figur.
Und mit dem Trailer und der Vorgeschichte halt das Rätsel raten, wer von der Truppe dann letztendlich die Maske trägt, usw.
Fand ich vom Konzept erstmal geil, weil die Figur inkl. Wohnort/Family auch immer gut rein haut.

War aber nicht so der große Wurf.
Viel versprochen, nur das allernötigste gehalten.
"Auflösung" bzw. Verwandlung gg. Ende ging schon klar.[/Spoiler}

5,5/10

STEREOGUM: You’re touring and putting albums out, plus you have two series, Nightside and Tales For A Halloween Night, in development. Are you getting asked more to contribute scores for television and film now?

CARPENTER: No. Hell no. Nobody wants me to do anything for them. They want me to go away. We’ll see. I may do the music for the new Halloween movie. That would be pretty easy to do.

STEREOGUM: Since you brought it up, let’s talk about Universal’s upcoming Halloweensequel. You’re executive-producing the film. Scoring it seems like a natural fit for you.

CARPENTER: Sure. I’d like to do it. I’ve worked with them a little bit on the script. I’m just around to be a cheerleader for everybody.

STEREOGUM: Jamie Lee Curtis is coming back for the new Halloween. Did you get involved with getting her on board?

CARPENTER: No. She talked to the director. Her part was written into the script and they had this idea — it’s kind of a… I don’t know how to describe it. It’s almost an alternative reality. It picks up after the first one and it pretends that none of the other [sequels] were made. It’s gonna be fun. There’s a really talented director and it was well-written. I’m impressed.

Last edited:
Der Killer bei Red Christmas
hat Down Syndrom. Das ist in der Tat mal was neues, glaube ich

Klingt nach ner guten Szene. Verstehe aber, dass die nicht drin gelandet ist bei der halben Komödie die der Film leider geworden ist, schade

Klingt nach ner guten Szene. Verstehe aber, dass die nicht drin gelandet ist bei der halben Komödie die der Film leider geworden ist, schade

dass die Szene für Teil 2 verwendet wird... zumindest in Teilen. Gibt ja auch 2 Versionen des Gerüchts. Skaarsgard selbst sprach ja von einer Szene, in der er nicht in üblichem Pennywise-Dress war, mehr er selbst/normal angezogen.
Im Skript soll Pennywise aber als gehörntes Monster erscheinen, als er das Kind isst. Beides cool.

kann das jemand kopieren? ich kann den text nicht lesen, weil da so ein riesen banner rechts den halben text verschlingt und ich den mit adblock nicht wegbekommen und auch sonst nicht schließen kann. :confused:

gerne ampli :)

hier bitte:
Bill Skarsgard has become the "It" dude of Stephen King projects lately. Not only did he bring the supernatural clown Pennywise to life in last month's hit film adaptation of King's IT, but the actor is also set to co-star in Castle Rock, the upcoming Hulu original series inspired by the horror icon's work.

I spoke to Skarsgard about Castle Rock at New York Comic Con over the weekend (look for that story soon), but the topic of Stephen King's IT: Chapter 2 of course also came up. The actor discussed his high hopes that the sequel will delve into the cosmological craziness of Pennywise and his back story

"The first movie worked so well at what it is trying to do, I think, and ultimately that is the kids’ story, and you follow these kids and you sort of fall in love with these kids," he said. "And the second one will be the adult story. And I think the right way to do it is to make that movie actively different. ... I think there might be worth exploring sort of the psychological aspects of horror, but also maybe the sort of cosmological existence of this being. What is he, and where does he come from?"

Skarsgard has researched Pennywise's crazy backstory -- "I’m gonna get through those 1200 pages, I guess, at least one more time before going into the part two of that film," he said -- and he thinks it's a key element that the film should include.

"And, you know, it’s hardly answered in the novel, either," he said. "I mean, it’s very abstract. And I kind of like that. It could be almost a sort of [serialized] surrealistic sort of psychedelic trip if you go into the mind of Pennywise. And if you’ve read the novel you know that they do actually go into his mind. Or they go into this transdimensional place, and they sort of beat him in this place. Which might be interesting, what that place would be, and what would it look like. There’s opportunities, I think, and I’m excited for it."

Stephen King's IT: Chapter 2 will be released on September 6, 2019.

gerne ampli :)

hier bitte:
Bill Skarsgard has become the "It" dude of Stephen King projects lately. Not only did he bring the supernatural clown Pennywise to life in last month's hit film adaptation of King's IT, but the actor is also set to co-star in Castle Rock, the upcoming Hulu original series inspired by the horror icon's work.

I spoke to Skarsgard about Castle Rock at New York Comic Con over the weekend (look for that story soon), but the topic of Stephen King's IT: Chapter 2 of course also came up. The actor discussed his high hopes that the sequel will delve into the cosmological craziness of Pennywise and his back story

"The first movie worked so well at what it is trying to do, I think, and ultimately that is the kids’ story, and you follow these kids and you sort of fall in love with these kids," he said. "And the second one will be the adult story. And I think the right way to do it is to make that movie actively different. ... I think there might be worth exploring sort of the psychological aspects of horror, but also maybe the sort of cosmological existence of this being. What is he, and where does he come from?"

Skarsgard has researched Pennywise's crazy backstory -- "I’m gonna get through those 1200 pages, I guess, at least one more time before going into the part two of that film," he said -- and he thinks it's a key element that the film should include.

"And, you know, it’s hardly answered in the novel, either," he said. "I mean, it’s very abstract. And I kind of like that. It could be almost a sort of [serialized] surrealistic sort of psychedelic trip if you go into the mind of Pennywise. And if you’ve read the novel you know that they do actually go into his mind. Or they go into this transdimensional place, and they sort of beat him in this place. Which might be interesting, what that place would be, and what would it look like. There’s opportunities, I think, and I’m excited for it."

Stephen King's IT: Chapter 2 will be released on September 6, 2019.
danke dir. hmm, glaub da überschätzen sie sich ein wenig. wie tief wollen die denn da eintauchen, damit man das halbwegs sinnvoll rüberbringt?

e: dann liber eine serie, die sich mit den außenseitern beschäftigt. das würde ich eventuell cooler finden, weil man besser auf die geschichte und hintergründe eingehen kann.

Last edited:
Jigsaw - Erster Clip zum neuen Saw-film zeigt eine der tödlichen Fallen

jigsaw.jpg

http://bloody-disgusting.com/movie/3465323/first-jigsaw-clip-begins-new-game-will-end-bloodshed/

kommt ja uncut in die kinos...wobei gesagt wurde, dass bei dem teil nicht das hauptaugenmerk auf blut gelegt wurde, sondern auf story twists usw...
mal schauen was das wird

Der Director von Jeepers Creepers 3 ist ja voll der Ekelhafte, der auch schon eine Strafe abgesessen hat, weil er früher junge Boys, am Set, befummelt hat und deren gesamte Familien gestalkt.

clownhouse von ihm ist aber gut

ja und bei dem film hat er den hauptdarsteller auch zu sexuellen handlungen genoetigt. und wenn in seinen filmen dann noch bezueglich einer vergewaltigung sprueche fallen wie "Can you blame the step-dad, though? I mean, look at her. The heart wants what it wants, am I right?" dann is auch egal ob er seine strafe abgesessen hat.

Back
Top Bottom