dave chappelle

DC hat doch mal verlauten lassen, Staffel 3 sei in Arbeit :confused:

Der SAmuel Jackson-Werbespot ist wahrscheinlich das lustigste, das ich je gesehen hab.

HOW DOES IT TASTE MOTHER****ER

:D :D :D :D

Kurzfassung soweit ich das mitbekommen habe:
Dritte Staffel war bereits in Produktion, Dave Chapelle hat registriert dass es nicht sein Ding ist für Massenpublikum (insbesonderes weiße) ein Comedyprogramm über Witze über Schwarze zu machen, also macht er seitdem maximal Shows vor kleinen Publikum, wo er weiß bei denen kommen die Witze an und für die sind sie bestimmt.

Es war so dass Chappelle das Gefühl hatte, Comedy Centra würde seine Arbeit nicht schätzen etc. und er hatte einfach keinen Bock sich von dem TV Sender rumschubsen zu lassen. Das hat ihm mehr oder weniger den kompletten Spaß genommen und er entschied sich von einem Millionendeal wegzulaufen und zu verschwinden. Danach hat er glaube ich eine längere Afrikareise gemacht und seitdem ist er was Auftritte oder Shows angeht komplett verschollen.
Es gab dieses Jahr einen spontanen Streetgig von ihm, aber nichts offizielles.

Season three turbulence

In a June 2004 stand-up performance in Sacramento, California, Chappelle walked off the stage after berating his audience for constantly shouting "I'm Rick James, bitch!," which became a catchphrase from the popular ""Rick James" sketch . After a few minutes, Chappelle returned and continued by saying "The show is ruining my life." He stated that he disliked working "20 hours a day" and that the popularity of the show was making it difficult for him to continue his stand-up career which was "the most important thing" to him. He also told the audience:
“ You know why my show is good? Because the network officials say you're not smart enough to get what I'm doing, and every day I fight for you. I tell them how smart you are. Turns out, I was wrong. You people are stupid.[12] ”

Season 3 was scheduled to air on May 31, 2005, but in that month, Chappelle stunned fans and the entertainment industry when he abruptly left during production of the third season of Chappelle's Show. Chappelle has since stated that he was unhappy with the direction the show had taken, claiming pressure from network executives regarding the show's content. Chappelle left the United States to visit South Africa. His decision to visit South Africa while leaving the public in the dark regarding the details about his absence triggered reports of drug problems. Chappelle gave an interview to Time Magazine's South African bureau chief. Chappelle denied any drug or mental problems but stated that his reasons for visiting South Africa were to reflect on his life and career.
“ Coming here I don't have the distractions of fame. It quiets the ego down. I'm interested in the kind of person I've got to become. I want to be well rounded and the industry is a place of extremes. I want to be well balanced. I've got to check my intentions, man.[13] ”
Return

Later in the year, Chappelle performed impromptu stand-up shows in Los Angeles.[14][15][16] He then went on a tour which began in Newport, Kentucky which is not far from his Ohio home.[17] He also made a surprise appearance on HBO's Def Poetry where he performed two poems, titled **** Ashton Kutcher and How I Got the Lead on "Jeopardy!."[18] He was interviewed for Inside the Actors Studio on December 18, 2005 at Pace University's Michael Schimmel Center for the Arts. The show premiered on February 12, 2006.[19] Chappelle stated that the death of his father in 1998 had an impact on his decision to go to South Africa. By throwing himself into his work, he had not taken a chance to mourn his father's death. He also said the rumors that he was in drug or psychiatric treatment only persuaded him to stay in South Africa.[2]

He continued:
“ I would go to work on the show and I felt awful every day, that's not the way it was. ... I felt like some kind of prostitute or something. If I feel so bad, why keep on showing up to this place? I'm going to Africa. The hardest thing to do is to be true to yourself, especially when everybody is watching. ”

Chappelle also said that he felt some of his sketches were "socially irresponsible."[20][21] He singled out the "pixie sketch" in which pixies appear to people and encourage them to reinforce stereotypes of their races. In the sketch, Chappelle is wearing blackface and is dressed as a character in a minstrel show.[22] According to Chappelle, during the filming of the sketch, a crew member was laughing in a way that made him feel uncomfortable and made him rethink the show.[20][21] Chappelle said "it was the first time I felt that someone was not laughing with me but laughing at me."[20]

During these interviews, Chappelle did not rule out returning to Chappelle's Show to "finish what we started," but promised that he would not return without changes to the production, such as a better working environment. He also stated he would like to donate half of the DVD sales to charity.[23] Chappelle expressed disdain at the possibility of his material from the unfinished third season being aired, saying that to do so would be "a bully move," and that he would not return to the show if Comedy Central were to air the unfinished material.[21] On July 9, 2006, Comedy Central aired the first episode of Chappelle's Show: The Lost Episodes. An uncensored DVD release of the episodes was made available on July 25.

Chappelle has stated that he has no intention of leaving Yellow Springs, Ohio, his current residence. "Turns out you don't need $50 million to live around these parts, just a nice smile and a kind way about you. You guys are the best neighbors ever," he stated at a blues and jazz festival in the town in mid-September 2006, "That's why I came back and that's why I'm staying."[24]

Chappelle again appeared on Inside the Actors Studio and in celebration of the show's 200th episode, he humorously interviewed the show's usual host, James Lipton. The episode aired on November 10, 2008.

Die Woche als angeschaut! Waren schon ein paar geile Sachen dabei! Die Entschädigungszahlung für die Sklavenzeit war Hammer.

einfach der beste.....einfach der beste.

"everibooodiii..gät on di faccin graund....NOBOHDI LUCK ÄT MA FÄZZZZ"

hahahahahah :D

Zurück
Oben Unten