Big K.R.I.T.

bei Big Krit darf man sich echt nicht vom Namen täuschen lassen. Ging mir lang so, hab halt gesehen "Ahh okay, South-Zeug und dann "Big"? Klingt mal nach dem nächsten Schreiaffen" und hab den vorschnell in die Ecke "unwichtig und nach 1-2 mal uninteressant" abgetan. Aber der Kerl is dope as fuck :eek:

ging mir auch so. Namen mit nem big davor schrecken halt ab.

Finde Hometown Hero ist immernoch sein bester Track.

Alleine der Beat ist so krass.
Freu mich aufs Album, hoffentlich gibts da bald mal Infos

Jep, sind meist auch totale Lappen dabei .. Big Boi. Big L. Big Pun. Alles richtige Müllrapper :D
Big Daddy Kane nicht zu vergessen :D

Also nee gerade bei Big könnte man dann schon von Qualität sprechen.

Lil geht auch noch klar, LIl Flip,Lil Wayne und naja das wars dann auch schon :D
Young ok bei Young wirds kritisch da sind echt die Holzköpfe dabei.

Irgendwie muss ich jetzt an Masta Ace und Edo G denken :D

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Big Daddy Kane nicht zu vergessen :D

Also nee gerade bei Big könnte man dann schon von Qualität sprechen.

Lil geht auch noch klar, LIl Flip,Lil Wayne und naja das wars dann auch schon :D
Young ok bei Young wirds kritisch da sind echt die Holzköpfe dabei

Young Jeezy & Buck gehen aber klar imho :D

Zu den guten Bigs zählt aber auch bitte der hier
rap_bigbearthumb.jpg

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Big K.R.I.T. Talks Return 4 Eva, Signing w/ Def Jam, Wanting To Do A Collab w/ Outkast & Goodie Mob & More (Audio)

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/...-debut-david-banner-andre-3000-rock-the-bells

In the interview, the DXNext alum explained that he is finalizing his new album and working on more material.

"I'm also in the studio right now working on new material, so be on the look out for something new from me this year," he said.

When asked for his debut's title, K.R.I.T. was adamant about keeping that a secret for now, explaining that he wants to keep a "mystique" around his work.

"Everybody will know [the title] pretty soon," he said. "It's important that I put the project together and then keep a mystique about it all. It kind of helps with the buzz."

Fans of his production can be pleased to hear that he wants to man the boards on the entire project, something that has kept his occupied. When asked if he would be making beats for several other artists, he said he wants to wait to finish his own before he shares his instrumentals.

"I'm actually going to produce my whole album. It's definitely difficult because every beat I make, I want to rap on it."

While fans may be hoping for a K.R.I.T. collaboration with OutKast, he says he has only heard from Big Boi and hopes to collab with him. He also said he would want to work with Andre 3000, though he has not heard from him and that he has hopes to work with the Dungeon Family.

One person he has worked with is David Banner. He shed light on the Mississippi connection he shares with Banner, a fellow emcee/producer, who has become his mentor.

"Banner's the big homie to me, a mentor, somebody I can call to get advice about the game and about the industry...He's doing a lot right now and he jumped on [the song "Sookie Now"]. It just worked out. Lord willing, we're going to shoot a video for it."

Zurück
Oben Unten