EP Big Boi & Phantogram - Big Grams (25.09.15)

Trae92

Verwarnungsquiz Master 2022
Supporter:in
big-grams-cover.jpg

Release: 25. September 2015
Label: Epic Records

Tracklist:

01 Run for Your Life
02 Lights On
03 Fell In The Sun
04 Put It On Her
05 Goldmine Junkie
06 Born To Shine f. Run the Jewels
07 Drum Machine f. Skrillex

Interessantes Projekt, bin mal gespannt in welche Richtung der Sound geht.
Erste Single gibts morgen.

Big Grams - Fell In The Sun (Audio)
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Lohnt sich, das zu entblocken.

Big Grams - Fell In The Sun (Audio)

Lohnt sich, das zu entblocken.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

ganz nett, aber inhaltlich belanglos...RTJ sollte mal n Album feat. Big Boi und Pharoahe Monch auf jedem Track machen...das wäre sehr sehr gestört...

Zum Glück hab ich nochmal reingehört. Fell in the Sun hat mir nämlich gar nicht getaugt, aber jetzt im Gesamtkontext richtig gut.

Big Boi für mich noch immer einer mit dem coolsten Flow.

Gute EP, kann man nichts mit falsch machen. Nur der Skrillex-Beat ist unerträglich. Dafür liefert Killer Mike auf "Born To Shine" wahrscheinlich den besten Einstieg des ganzen Jahres ab ( I walk in, Ric Flair'in', long fur coat wearin', Rolex rockin', silk shirt wearin', silk socks, and balls need to breathe, so bitch the draws cotton cause you gon' suck me when you leave In a big Benzo on Lorenzos :cool: ).

wird heute abend mal bei spotify durchgehört

Big Grams feat. Run The Jewels - Born To Shine / Run For Your Life (Video)

:thumbsup:

Gute EP, kann man nichts mit falsch machen. Nur der Skrillex-Beat ist unerträglich. Dafür liefert Killer Mike auf "Born To Shine" wahrscheinlich den besten Einstieg des ganzen Jahres ab ( I walk in, Ric Flair'in', long fur coat wearin', Rolex rockin', silk shirt wearin', silk socks, and balls need to breathe, so bitch the draws cotton cause you gon' suck me when you leave In a big Benzo on Lorenzos :cool: ).
Born to Shine ist allgemein ein übles Brett!:thumbsup:

Leider bin ich erst ein Jahr später durch das neue Phantogram Album auf die EP aufmerksam geworden. Mal abgesehen vom letzten Track, der total überflüssig ist und gar nicht ins Soundbild passt, wirklich eine grandiose EP :thumbsup:. Put it on her und Goldmine Junkie sind nach 1-2 Durchgängen meine Favoriten.

Ein neues Big Grams-Album ist seit Juni/Juli in der Mache. :emoji_hushed:

On Upcoming Big Grams Record

We’ve also been talking to Sarah [Barthel] and Josh [Carter] from Phantogram trying to see when we’re going to put out another Big Grams album as well.

I kind of Shazam’ed one of their records, Mouthful of Diamonds. It came up on an ad and I put it on as my jam of the week on my Big Boi page. Sarah got in contact with me and let me know that her and Josh were fans and we met up at the Outside Lands festival and they worked with me on my Vicious Lies and Dangerous Rumors album. They did three or four records and from there we just had a close bond and relationship.

We actually just went to Jamaica a couple of months ago, kind of throwing around ideas and stuff like that. But, we’re just taking it one day at a time. We just working.

https://hiphopdx.com/interviews/id....our-to-outkast-inside-big-bois-2018-best-life

Zurück
Oben Unten