ATLiens-Der Große Outkast Thread

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
klingt n bisschen nach abgespactem atliens-shit, nur im aktuellen gewand :thumbsup:

Stephen Hill @StephenGHill

Me: hey what's up? You got the movie coming,right?
Andre 3000: yeah...and I got a solo album coming top of the year.
Me:*droptofloor*

:eek::thumbsup:

http://consequenceofsound.net/2013/11/its-official-outkast-are-reuniting/

And just like that, it’s official: Outkast will reunite and tour in 2014.

Revolt TV was the first to confirm the news, adding “the reunion is currently set to exist solely in the live setting, with no new album plans in sight, for now.”

Earlier today, it was reported the band was “in talks” to headline next year’s Coachella Music Festival as well as other unspecified festival dates. Update: The Coachella performance has been confirmed by Outkast collaborator Sleepy Brown.

It’s been seven years since Big Boi and André 3000 last collaborated on a track, and even longer since they hit the stage together. News of their potential return is surprising, given recent rumors of André’s long-awaited solo album. However, 2014 does mark the 20th anniversary of the duo’s debut album.

outkast-2013.jpg

outkast-2013-two.jpg

klass-klown-andre3000.jpg

#Outkast2014

Ähnlichkeit ist schon vorhanden, aber Killer Mike hat nicht mehr so nen krassen Bart (siehe "Banana Clipper" Video) und sein Gesicht ist auch nicht so breit :D

Bin gerade mobil von daher kann ich nicht verlinken: Reunion Tour wird über 40 Dates haben :eek: Die müssen nach Deutschland :eek:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Zurück
Oben Unten