Action Bronson

Trae92

Verwarnungsquiz Master 2022
Supporter:in
action-bronson.jpg

Ein Thread für ihn darf mittlerweile auch nicht mehr fehlen :) :thumbsup:

Action Bronson, is an American rapper, of Albanian descent. His stage name derives from gangster William "Action" Jackson, and tough-guy actor Charles Bronson.

Discography:

- Studio albums

* Dr. Lecter (2011)

- Collaboration albums

* The Program EP (with Don Producci) (2010)
* Well Done (with Statik Selektah) (November 22, 2011)

- Mixtapes

* Bon Appetit....Bitch!!!!! (2010)

Für mich definitiv einer der dopesten Newcomer der letzten Jahre und einer der Hoffnungsträger für die New Yorker Rapszene. Hier mal ein paar Tracks:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bester Typ, no doubt. Ich flash so hart auf den, ist nicht mehr normal. Der Typ ist ein Biest am Mic:eek::thumbsup:!

Action Bronson – Mistletoe (Remix)

http://www.freeonsmash.com/news/2011/12/19/action-bronson-mistletoe/

You know how Justin Bieber just dropped a Christmas album? Well nevermind all that right now, because Action Bronson just kicked it up a notch for his remix of “Mistletoe.” Bron Bron actually added some gangsta to the softest track in the history of Christmas, to the point that we can now listen to it. Happy holidays from Flushing, Queens bitches.

Quatscht nicht! :cool:

Das is jetzt'n Move, den ich nicht so knorke finde :D

Jeremiah: And what would you say is the biggest difference between working with Tommy Mas, Statik Selektah, and The Alchemist?

Action Bronson: Shit, Tommy Mas is a perfectionist. He likes to take his time on things. He is not just gonna make beats for you on the fly. Statik will be there all night long fucking drunk, smoking weed with me just making beat after beat after beat. ALC… all we do is fucking smoke weed and fucking just laugh and make beats, that’s it. That’s how it goes.
It was all different experiences you know. The album with Tommy Mas… we took about six months with it… it was over time. The Statik album was a different situation ‘cause of the broken leg. I was recovering…I was angry you know. The Alchemist album was just a week of debauchery and just good weather on the beach…like how can you be mad? I can’t beat that right there.
I also have an album with my man Party Supplies. We made that in about a month…just working every other day or something like that. Also, I have an album with Harry Fraud, so there are a lot of things on deck. I just keep on working, keep on pushing you know.

Boah wie geil ist das?!?! Hoffentlich kommt es echt im Februar.... Bronson hat einfach die geilste BeatWahl. Ob grimey und düster oder funky, er weiss einfach was ihm steht...

Gibts nichts auszusetzen, sehr doper Track!

Ist diese 80er hommage kein snippet für mehrere Tracks sondern nur EIN track von aneinander gereihten Soundschnipsel? Dann find ich es nicht so geil...jeder einzelne Beat hört sich geil an, vorallem der ab 2:05...aber würde gerne jedesmal zwei 16zer mit Hook drauf hören :) So kann ich mir den ,,Track" nicht häufig geben!

Harmonieren alle 3 extrem gut miteinander. Gefällt mir :)

Back
Top Bottom