LP A$AP Rocky - Testing (25.05.18)

so ein lofi-album in dem style könnte ich mir schon vorstellen. dazu müssen die samples dann aber auch stimmen.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

in berlin soll er sich btw mit kanye und frank ocean getroffen haben vlt. gabs ja ne zusammenarbeit

Was geht denn gerade in Berlin? Dave Chapelle,Asap Rocky, Kanye, Ocean, Nas...:eek: Was da los?

testgg.gif

joah ist okeh aber dieser riff raff abklatsch in strophe zwei ist jetzt keine krasse bereicherung

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
die tracks bisher eher zwischen katastrophe und filler angesiedelt puh

hätte mir deutlich mehr erwartet vom rocky comeback als paar songs die so gar nicht zünden wollen

find die jimmy fallon tracks eigentlich recht ansprechend

dieses streicher-sample erinnert mich unangenehmerweise an das "inception"-theme. hätte lieber "distorted" in cdq zum pumpen.

kennt ihr die dinger noch?

beeindruckendes vidjo

"I think with this one, it's more deliberate," he says. "I'm experimenting in a more calculated way. I'm trying to make sure that I take precaution to where I'm not just drawing out of the lines all crazy, mixing my colors. I'm still trying to give you a beautiful canvas, but something different. I want to take a different approach, and I want to challenge the viewer who is tired of hearing the same old shit. You know, this shit is a cliché at this point."

"I'm just trying to test my viewers and listeners and see if they're ready to evolve and grow with me," he adds. "This is going to be an amazing fucking album and I'm going to hopefully change a bunch of people's lives again and hopefully people will make better music and influence me to make even better music." ''

:confused:

Das heißt man kann sich dann wahrscheinlich die 5-6 brauchbaren Tracks rauspicken

Zurück
Oben Unten