Rap Gossip International

Hot 97 vs. Budden Runde 2:

Rosenberg: "Budden's got a Buddenhive, their emojis would be a cigarette, some timbalands and a syringe"

Rosenberg: "He could've called me and told me 'the way you said it is kinda cold' but instead he decided to use it as content for his podcast as he does with everything which is why his friends in the business are running from him since they don't want to be used as fodders for his podcast and his emo friends chase them down on twitter"

Ebro: "You don't contribute to Hip Hop at all"

It's kinda long to write down but he said that Budden's took a little minuscule clip to try to paint Rosenberg as somewhat of a bad person

Rosenberg: "You could have watched the 20 minute clip but instead you tried to play me to your audience just to get a little pop for your podcast"

Rosenberg: "You're finished to me, because in a moment when people are mad, you tried to distort the narrative and rail people against me, that's not something friends do"

Rosenberg: "You're finished, just like your career, one song 15 years ago"

Rosenberg: "You're a pro podcaster, and guess what? I started your podcast"

Ebro: "With the XXX story right, Joe has had issues with drugs, Joe also has been jumped and he also had accusations of beating women, so maybe in this story he's sensitive to all that because he also has had issues in the public before"

Rosenberg savage

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

muggs X doom featuring gibbs
ist nicht
muggs featuring doom und gibbs
kommt da ein kollaboalbum
?

wie kann man nur so ein huensohn sein

Ist das jetzt echt überraschend dass irgendein seelenloser Gangbanger sich freut dass er ihn weggeschossen hat ?
Manchmal glaub ich echt die Leute denken es gäbe keine eiskalten Mörder mehr in den US Ghettos. Der behauptet hier ja auch Xxx habe irgendwas mit seinem Cousin/Cousine angestellt und es sei deshalb passiert.

Könnte übrigens wirklich der Typ sein wenn man der Beschreibung aus dem Haftbefehl glaubt. Er erwähnt ja auch dass er gesagt haben soll dass er ein Kind hat was durch den IG Account erst nach dem Erscheinen dieses Videos bestätigt wurde.

Just four days after rapper XXXTentacion, 20, was gunned down in Florida, his murder has been deemed ‘premeditated,’ according to an arrest warrant obtained by TMZ. The warrant offers horrifying details that seem to prove the murder was not only planned, but that X struggled after he was shot.

The document states that two men jumped out of the passenger side of an SUV were armed with guns and threatened XXX to hand over property. The warrant says there was a “brief struggle,” according to the outlet. X was then shot, point blank, and the gunmen took a small bag the car and fled the scene. X was shot multiple times after his car was ambushed when he was leaving a motorcycle shop in Pompano Beach, Florida. He died later at the local hospital.

According to the documents, there's surveillance video in the motorcycle store showing the 2 gunmen enter and walk past XXX. The rapper was extremely famous, especially in that area where he lived, so it's highly likely the gunmen either knew who he was beforehand or knew when they saw him. They left the store and waited for 10 minutes for XXX to leave.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
zum glück verführen diese ganzen social media apps solche saudummen bastarde dazu self snitching zu betreiben

nur ein vollidiot killt jemanden und will dass das anschließend auch jeder erfährt durch so videos oder was weiß ich
realsatire to the fullest
was eine hirnverbrannte generation

GUWOP bester Mann, wie er geflashed ist vom Thermalbad :D:D:D:D :thumbsup:

"This ain't no pool
Ya boy Guwop in the LAGOOON
Yo wtf I hope don't no polar bear or no shit come down these rocks bruh cause this shit outside!"

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

hehe

Bin ausversehen auf Ludacris‘ Facebookseite gelandet. Tut euch das Elend nicht an.

was meinst du, ist halt wie von einigen Rapper gekauft von irgendsoner Meme-Agentur

Ja diese Meme-Posterei mein ich. Fand das so richtig ekelhaft, schlimmer als bei einem PA Sports oder dergleichen. Hat er doch nicht nötig. Weis auch nicht ob das weitere seiner Kollegen machen, hab es nur gesehen weil das jemand geliked hat.

Glaub bei Gucci ist das auch so, merkt man manchmal wenn sowas von gleich 2 Seiten gepostet wird. Aber gut, Facebook inzwischen eh schwierig.

Zurück
Oben Unten