Rap Gossip International

Winter 2014… I was just another guy working a job he hated with a passion for music…. And somehow found myself on the phone with One of my idols..

i told him i worked in a bakery and his exact words were “Fuck that, your destined for greatness"…

Hearing that from someone that I’ve been studying since 2009, bar for bar…. Theres no way to describe that..

Most of the project was done before i came in the picture.. i remember him playing it for me for the first time thinking "Why am I here?” like.. what does he need me for??

The answer is.. Nothing…

I watched this man piece together words in front of me…

I watched him write/ replace bars 2- 3 at a time on 6pm in NY.. I witnessed him light up, go in and freestyle madonna….

I took notes from the best in the game….

I remember him Showing me the thank you notes in NY before the album dropped.. Showing me the QM, telling me they put me on the credits (Ghostwritter???) … He attached my name to something that touched the world..

When nobody would pay attention, drake saw something in me and reached out… Of all people… drizzy..

Two artist in exact opposite spaces in their career.. We came together and made something special..

I am not and never will be a “ghostwriter” for drake.. Im proud to say that we’ve collaborated .. but i could never take credit for anything other than the few songs we worked on together ..

Thats all i have to say on it.. back to this 1317 shit…

- Q.M.

meek hat den fall natürlich verloren. L.

Klingt als hätte Drake seinem Writer ein bissele mehr als die sonstigen 5000 gegeben und als würde er irgendwelche random Nigurz von der Straße holen damit es mit einem nicht zu langweilig wurde, diesmal war es halt dieser Quentin.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Wie er am Anfang dasteht :D:D:D

https://m.soundcloud.com/whoisgray-1/drake-charged-upnew-meek-mill-response

Puh, da wurden vom Team sicher Sonderschichten gefahren.

Cops are killing people with their arms up/and your main focus is tryna harm us

Zum Glück kümmert sich Drake um sowas lol

_______

t2fmBKR.png

Ist Drake so cool wie Casper in Wirklichkeit oder ist er nur so ein toller Typ,den man einfach nur feiert,weil er bisschen anders ist als der Rest,quasi Kraftklub (genauso Scheiße)?

also wenn er mit uns out hanged dann ist er sehr smooth, er shared auch sein erfolg mit uns homies

Neben Charged Up noch 2 weitere Tracks rausgehauen, haben aber nichts mit dem Beef am Hut:

BWahahaahhaah, gestern sollte ja der große Disstrack bei Funk Flex kommen, alle haben gewartet und dann kam einfach gar nichts und Meek hat ein paar beschissene Tweets gesendet :D:D:D

7:06 - The pregame show has started, looks like it's going to be a while before kickoff.

7:14 - Funk Flex talking about Drake "He is talented and a great artist, my problem is the writing"

8:04 - Still waiting for the bombs to drop

8:19 - No interview or diss track yet, but its okay because we got Trap Queen 3 times in a half hour.

9:19 - Rumours are starting that Meek isn't going to show up or drop anything tonight. Still not confirmed.

9:40 - Flex says he is waiting on that email. Puts the lack of a track on Meek Mill not sending it yet.

10:21 - I'm committed now, waiting for Flex to say what happened.

10:42 - Meek tweets some wack shit instead of saying what is going on.

12:06 - So.... Nothing happened. At all. Flex didn't even speak before his slot was over. Ls are flying everywhere.

https://www.change.org/p/hip-hop-ha..._responsive&rp_sharecordion_checklist=control

There has always been word that DJ Funk Funkmaster Flex was not someone who was willing to give up his position at Hot 97 for his slot. Despite constant critiques from everywhere for the old man to step down, and give the younger people a shot he decided to stay where he was. Last year Dame Dash was at the forefront of the movement saying that Funk Flex really needs to just leave. Well, today was the last straw. This fraud of a DJ decided to lie to everyone for ratings and downloads of the Hot 97 app that Meek Mill would be on tonight to release a diss track to Drake to no avail. No one has given Hot 97 two hours of listening time since Biggie was alive, and it's a crime to have taken that from us. The people have spoken and it is time for Funk Flex to step down.

Meek can't figure out how to send the track

HOW I ATTACH THE FILE? IS IT THE PAPER CLIP

HOL UP WAIT A MINUTE
UPLOAD ISNT FINISHED

meek trying to figure out how to censor his music since its never been on the radio before

:D :D :D :thumbsup:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
jetz hat amerika auch seinen das-kann-man-nich-mit-jedem-internet-hochladen-moment. nich einmal für 1000 mal "drake, your writer is trash!" plus explosionsgeräusche hat es gereicht.

Birdman :
But in the interview, Birdman toned down the rhetoric, expressing surprise over the dispute. "That was shocking to everybody," he said. "You never thought Wayne would be saying nothing negative about me in no lifetime. I never thought that could ever happen — for that man to open his mouth and say something negative about me."

He continued: "You understand me? That was a lot. Shit fucked my day up. I love my son. He mean the world to me. For that man to say something negative about me, that affected my life."

Würde auch schlecht über meine Eltern reden wenn sie mich um Millionensummen im zweistelligen Bereich betrügen würden

Zurück
Oben Unten