KiD CuDi

emile über cudi und motm 3

On Cudi tweeting he wouldn’t make MOTM III without Emile:
That kinda caught me off guard. I don’t even think he has to say that. If it’s going to be Man on the Moon, it kind of has to be me, him, and Pat. I never needed to say it to him, I don’t even think it would be some big discussion about it. It’s Man on the Moon. It’s got to be, it just has to be that.

[B]On whether he’s thought about the making of MOTM III:[/B]
Yeah. I always think of that, of course. There are a few artists who I’ve worked with heavily who I think about all the time. It’s like you think about exes. Somebody who’s really impacted your life, even if it’s in a musical way. I always think of Cudi. I always think of Lana, and I always think of [FKA] twigs when I make anything.

[B]On if he’s listened to Kid Cudi’s music since their split:[/B]
There’s not a lot of artists I can say this about, but it’s difficult for me to work and listen to artists who I have a strong bond with if we’re not working together. It's not coming from a place of jealousy or anything, it’s just like you could care about one of your ex-girlfriends or ex-boyfriends and you want them to succeed, and still love them and hope they have a fantastic life, but you may not want to hear the juicy details. I always want to hear that they’re killing it and selling out shows but I just may not want to really dive in. It’s a little weird. Like with Lana, that’s my girl, I don’t need all the details. I love you and I hope it’s great. It’s the same with Cudi.[/QUOTE]

Love ist richtig geil könnte auf MOTM 2 sein
Hat nen bisschen was von All Along und noch irgendem anderen song finde ich
und der song hats nicht auf satellite fight geschafft obwohl der besser ist als alle anderen auf dem tape :D

ich hab seit Man on the Moon: The End of Day nichts gutes mehr von dem gehört.

Erinnert tatsächlich stark an "MOTM 1", guter Track!

"There are no synths or electronic sounds on the album It consist of all guitar and bass played by myself", KiD CuDi auf Twitter :/
Das ist doch der Grund, warum er seit MOTM2 nichts gutes mehr released hat. Erwartungen sind jetzt bei 0. Und warum muss er auch den Namen von MOTM3 auf Speedin Bullet To Heaven ändern? Der dreht langsam durch.

Der hat doch gesagt, dass Speedin Bullets To Heaven nur so ein Vorprojekt zu MOTM3 ist
Ähnlich so wie satellite fight ein kleines projekt nach indicud war
Für Man on the Moon will er sich mehr Zeit lassen und das wird (hoffentlich) in die Richtung von love gehen, welcher für mich der Song des Jahres bisher ist, jedes mal aufs neue ist der Song so unfassbar geil beim hören

Kid Cudi - Confused (Audio)

Hätte vom Sound her auch auf WZRD sein können.

Stimmt, Track passt zu WZRD. Finde ihn trotzdem gut, aber das nächste Album trotzdem bitte MOTM-mäßiger klingen lassen, bitte.

Richtig, Richtig schlecht. Aber das ist nun wirklich keine Überraschung.

schoolshooters.png

dead.png

Back
Top Bottom